Katie B

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    NOTICE: Folks I apologize, but some personal-administrative issues have come up; I was not notified my drivers’ license had expired, so I am going to have to renew it on FRIDAY, and I have NO idea how long that will take, so I am going to have to reschedule it, possibly for October, so watch the schedule page.
    ALSO: The THREE PAGE RULE is IN…[Read more]

    • Good Luck

    • Glad to hear about the 3 page rule. I prefer well thought out questions directed to you Joseph. I ‘tune in’ to get the benefit of your perspective so well informed as it is.

  • SpaceWombat posted an update 6 years ago

    The Australian CCP / database go with the NZ, UK and others etc…
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-14/chinese-data-leak-linked-to-military-names-australians/12656668

  • Scarmoge posted an update 6 years ago

    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/author-dystopian-classics-predicted-use-face-masks-enforce-conformity-70-years-ago. See also Junger’s Aladdin’s Problem (Trans. by Hilary Barr, 1982) – the existential problems of living in a technocracy – and Chapter 3 (about Junger) in Thinking and Killing: philosophical discourse in the shadow of the Third…[Read more]

    • Found and read Aladdin’s Problem on Archive.org my my my. The death cult and materialism and nihilism check check check. Ain’t nutin new anymore. Thanks fir the post.

    • Same article in UK but re UK politicians too – I have to wonder if the leak is from Russian intel (I’m not complaining about it).

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    OK folks, there’s ANOTHER new dialogue in the members’ area with Mr. Tino von Struckman, regarding the Nazi Bell. This is a FIRST for our dialogues, because Mr. Von Struckman shares with us his pictures and videos from his recent visit to the site of the Nazi Bell, plus some juicy tidbits of information that add more data, and questions, to the…[Read more]

    • An absolute MUCH WATCH for those who have read Dr. Farrell’s books (I guess that pretty much includes most people here). WOWSER!

    • Ken replied 6 years ago

      The was really cool, I enjoyed that. If I had the money I’d love to crawl around all over that place.

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Thanks for asking Downunder. She’s ok. Wagging her tail and leaping around here. She had a little allergy sore on her front leg, and we’re trying to take care of that. I bought some food supplement which will hopefully cut down on her scratching and itching. All is well.

    • Thanks Joseph, nice to know Shiloh is ok and doesn’t have covid-19, the bubonic plague, small pox, malaria, dementia and anything else the elites might dream up….LOL

      • ROF… isn’t that the truth… the “magic virus”… And we thought the magic bullet was tragically laughable…

    • good report- now I’m just waiting to hear on a friends little dog that got a rattlesnake bite yesterday!

      • 🙁 Sorry to hear that! Wishing the little dog well!

      • OH GEES. I had a Great Pyrenees that spent months at the vet for a rattlesnake bite. My little dog also was bitten but thankfully my rescued dogs had spent a few hours terrorizing it so when she ran out to help and was bitten (they had been running wild for a year and were VERY “street savvy”) the bite only had a tiny bit of serum. The GP…[Read more]

        • Sounds like a wonderful “gang” of doggies Justa : ) My friend is in Arizona. The little guy pulled through, but is still at the vet. He went chasing rabbits and ended up with the trip of a lifetime…

    • Kita replied 6 years ago

      For what it’s worth, diet for our furry pals can be very powerful in addressing chronic problems like skin conditions, etc. First is to avoid GMO’s if possible – not always possible but they can be minimized. Something I found with my kitty that had unending ear infections was that getting rid of MSG was crucial and was the one thing that did the…[Read more]

      • This is such an important point about MSG. It is literally EVERYWHERE. They started adding in indiscriminately to all processed foods (even organic ones) during the Obama years. Hmmmm. I personally suffer big time if I eat it. I’m compromised significantly from prior insults in the form of vaxxes, antibiotics, etc. and I have massive…[Read more]

  • DownunderET posted an update 6 years ago

    Joseph can you give us an update on Shiloh.

    • Thanks for asking Downunder. She’s ok. Wagging her tail and leaping around here. She had a little allergy sore on her front leg, and we’re trying to take care of that. I bought some food supplement which will hopefully cut down on her scratching and itching. All is well.

      • Thanks Joseph, nice to know Shiloh is ok and doesn’t have covid-19, the bubonic plague, small pox, malaria, dementia and anything else the elites might dream up….LOL

        • ROF… isn’t that the truth… the “magic virus”… And we thought the magic bullet was tragically laughable…

      • good report- now I’m just waiting to hear on a friends little dog that got a rattlesnake bite yesterday!

        • 🙁 Sorry to hear that! Wishing the little dog well!

        • OH GEES. I had a Great Pyrenees that spent months at the vet for a rattlesnake bite. My little dog also was bitten but thankfully my rescued dogs had spent a few hours terrorizing it so when she ran out to help and was bitten (they had been running wild for a year and were VERY “street savvy”) the bite only had a tiny bit of serum. The GP…[Read more]

          • Sounds like a wonderful “gang” of doggies Justa : ) My friend is in Arizona. The little guy pulled through, but is still at the vet. He went chasing rabbits and ended up with the trip of a lifetime…

      • Kita replied 6 years ago

        For what it’s worth, diet for our furry pals can be very powerful in addressing chronic problems like skin conditions, etc. First is to avoid GMO’s if possible – not always possible but they can be minimized. Something I found with my kitty that had unending ear infections was that getting rid of MSG was crucial and was the one thing that did the…[Read more]

        • This is such an important point about MSG. It is literally EVERYWHERE. They started adding in indiscriminately to all processed foods (even organic ones) during the Obama years. Hmmmm. I personally suffer big time if I eat it. I’m compromised significantly from prior insults in the form of vaxxes, antibiotics, etc. and I have massive…[Read more]

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    A bit of a scare today. I took Shiloh to the vet to check a lump, and also a lesion. Lesion seems to be nothing to worry about, and got antibiotics for her. But the vet wanted to pull the lump, but after further consultation with the doctor, we agreed to monitor her rather than risk a surgery. Anyway, home here watching her carefully, so there may…[Read more]

    • You are both in my thoughts and prayers

    • Thank you for letting us know so we can be there for you both in our prayers. Not to worry … take care.

    • Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way, Dr. Farrell.

    • Shiloh we need u strong to take care of Dr. Farrell! Get well sweet thing.

    • Prayers for beautiful Shiloh’s successful recovery and for strengthening the resolve and healing gifts of our dearly beloved Joseph. Amen.

    • Joseph .. Prayers for you both .. Mans best friend ..Be well little Shiloh .. Be well ..

    • Big hugs Joseph and cuddles to Shiloh. It is common for dogs to get benign lumps, my dad’s dog has them and he’s 18 years old and still bossing everyone about with vigour, let’s hope it’s benign.

    • Rheba replied 6 years ago

      Our older dog had a bunch on his leg that he kept biting off – about the size of a dime and red. The vet thought it was cancer; so did we. When the biopsy came back it was just a bunch that forms when there has been a injury. No cancer. No problem. We could have just left it alone. Prayers, hugs and positive thoughts.

  • justawhoaman posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

    For the full video:

    • Good vid. If anyone still wonders whose money is sponsoring all this look no further than the ccp.

    • Having read most of Buck’s books growing up, I have a strong sense of the Chinese rejection of anything Western, no matter what age we might think we are in.

  • primal_murmur posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

    Hey Katie, you might find Vox Day’s books “SJWs Always Lie”, “SJWs Always Double Down” and “Corporate Cancer” interesting if you want some understanding of how such a situation came about.

  • Bizantura posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

    Media
    Boris CONFIRMS End Of Biased BBC Licence

  • Bizantura posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

    Yes, mankind is reeping the results of high positioned pedo’s reigning for years in most countries on the planet! So many control files gives corruption beyond belief we are dealing with today.

  • justawhoaman posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

    Or there really is only one very short man behind the curtain…

  • Bizantura posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

    Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage is pleased with the BBC’s U-turn on the Proms: “The woke crowd that wants us to live our lives according to their horrible illiberal code are nothing more than a vociferous minority”. (on talkradio)

    • Pretty much the entire Plandemic II is a must watch. This part is critical to understanding how illegal and devious the entire 21 year long plan has been; how criminal Fauci, et al, truly are. It also makes listening to people insist on wearing a mask totally insane – the stupidity around which we are surrounded is so utterly astounding here in…[Read more]

      • Gotta love catch 22 situations, they win either which way. I’m still betting against the house though….

  • Cylon8Meg posted an update 6 years, 1 month ago

    This may seem unpalatable to Gizers, but in the spirit of “owning the culture,” bad boy, web cam millionaire, chad-extraordinaire Tristan Tate, recently announced his conversion to Orthodoxy with Jay Dyer around min 35: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w5rSrDTd6k

    • Actually I’ve never heard of this gentleman before, have I missed something? 🙂

      • Jay Dyer (host of SSP ’15, several interviews with JPF) or Tristan Tate? If you’re asking about Tate, yes, I wouldn’t expect anyone here to be familiar with this man. His story is interesting: rags to riches, elite athlete alpha male atheist finds God in an orthodox church in Romania where he had the freedom to make millions with a webcam…[Read more]

    • well i like the name Tristan….very romantic lol

    • Been a member for a while on Jay’s site. His work is solid. Never heard of the other man.

    • That doesn’t mean much to me…Tom Hanks had claimed a conversion to Orthodoxy as well…do I believe him…NO, Nein, Nyet! You will know them by their fruits.

  • Bianca posted an update 6 years, 1 month ago

    Elana Freeland’s latest talk on nanotech https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUisUoRRz-0

  • Billy Bob posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

    Is there a written copy available? I am part English but have an American ear and didn’t quite understand all the words. Thank you.

    • I’ll see if there is a youtube version with lyrics then you can sing it when you go round the supermarket like I do! Although in Glastonbury it’s normal to be a weirdo and get away with it!

      • I’ll just sing into my cell phone. When they first came out I worked in downtown Houston. The only way I could tell the homeless who talked to themselves from the new owners of cell phones was how they dressed.

  • DownunderET posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

    You have to realize the Egyptians didn’t come from here.

  • Bizantura posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

    Whatever one thinks of David Icke, he has enormous courage speaking his mind and that for years on end really.

    • Yep, agree. He was shouting and outing these elite pedos for years before it all came out in lamestream. Plus Andrew Johnson and Richard D Hall did a great analysis on him and sheds a lot of light on the whackiest stuff he claimed if you YouTube it or go to Rich Planet TV.

  • Load More