Bianca

  • Catherine Austin Fitts has released her quarterly interview with The Saker. It’s available at The Saker website it runs 1 hour and is downloadable.

  • Laurent posted an update 6 years, 4 months ago

    Yesterday, I saw another video from Sibel Edmons and she asked for people to go to Churches this Sunday, give the pledge of allegiance and pray together as a declarative action against the perceived ongoing coup attempt, funny enough not against Trump as President but as I see it, We, the people as holders of that power.
    In other news, the…[Read more]

  • “And just like that, the VIRUS is gone! The invisible enemy was sent to strike fear into the hearts of the American people so they would be ripe for an invasion by the VISIBLE enemy

    Another Communist HOAX and we fell for it again. After Stormy, Jussie, Russia Russia, Covington, Kavanaugh, Impeachment, virus & RIOTS, what’s their next scheme? Are…[Read more]

    • I wonder if facemasks provide protection against flying lead, glass, bricks and so on?

      • Definitely helps those who CAUSE the flying lead, glass, bricks and so on. I think helmets are required for those seeking protection.

        • The gentile art of exploitation of less endowed minds…reads like a “how to get your way leaving no stone (or bricks in this case) unturned…damn the torpedoes full speed ahead”. Amazing what can be accomplished with tardy reports and left out information when informing the populace. Travistock graduates at work…anyone notice?

  • The letter from 130 members of Congress on the “medical” use of fetal tissue. Inevitably, there are a couple of questionable points.
    https://lamborn.house.gov/sites/lamborn.house.gov/files/Fetal%20Tissue%20Letter.pdf

  • Zeke posted an update 6 years, 4 months ago

    Been a while, but with so many events happening I had to pop in.

    Updates: *Marked SAFE in NJ* Here – Camden police joined protesters, Newark synchronized dancing – except for one police car burned in Trenton, NJ has been very behaved and not the insane looting and rioting like elsewhere in the country (or world).

    Now about the insane riots…[Read more]

    • You have covered many of the points I have been making for the past week. Winnie Heartstrong, a Black candidate who is originally from Minneapolis, made many of the points you clarify in inconsistencies in the video version of the actual “murder”. She is convinced he was never killed but if someone was, he was simply a drug addict that was…[Read more]

    • She’s awesome. She has created a huge network in her years but sadly or necessarily, she is behind a pay wall. She’s worked with both James Corbett and Ryan Dawson. Can’t recommend her enough.

    • I have been supporting Newsbud for years, Boilingfrog before that. I have the UTMOST respect for Sibel.

    • Fabulous interview. Greg Carlson is another “must hear” interviewer as he totally does his research and asks great questions.

      • Do you think so? I can’t bear him!

        • p.s. I subscribe for nuggets such as this, which is worth the monthly fee even if I only listen to a show one every 3 months. He does have some great guests and his podcast does well on the fact he mostly keeps his mouth shut and lets his guests speak. I do find him a bit virtue signally and childish if I’m honest.

          • His tone of voice is more than a little annoying but he does ask good questions and doesn’t interrupt to let us know how smart he is. That is not always the case with Dr. Farrell as some interviewers want to impress him with what they know. Frustrating.

            • I think if he was better prepared and I had a sense he had even read 10% JPF’s books cover to cover he’d be much a better host. He has improved over the past 5 years I’ve been listening to him and he does get less annoying. I do like an interviewer who is competent and able to ask question rather than just listen passively. I guess we all like…[Read more]

        • I like Greg’s interviews, maybe not all his subjects, but that’s just my preferences. He’s become a better interviewer over time, practice makes perfect and all that, and I think he takes his job way more seriously now than in the past. This most recent interview with Dr Farrell demonstrated a far greater knowledge and grasp of geezer concepts…[Read more]

          • Yes I’ll give him credit on this interview, he did a good job on the bits I heard. I’m never impressed by his progressive views though, although these are waning. Im not sure about the kind heart – not impressed by his virtue signalling, he does a lot of that and not impressed by how he behaved after Twyman died and the comments he made about the…[Read more]

            • no harm done 🙂 i’d be interested in the TT ref if you can find it – if you do, please pm me. regards…

            • Ah maybe I was being too harsh on Greg and judging him by his past stuff and being mean spirited. He does get loads better and dedicated to improving. He is very warm on his interviews and doesn’t interrupt the host which are all great interviewing skills and he did do a really good job on that interview so full marks to him. The TT was some t…[Read more]

  • ML light posted a new activity comment 6 years, 4 months ago

    Never tried that on the road before, but if you insist, Winston. Hands free! Lol.

  • Excuse the language but hard not to admire a guy who stands for this country
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CA_l_yrnohf/?igshid=1qwgsfl0mx6vv

    • Yoooooooo. I just double posted this. It really is worth your time.
      This is coming from Little Wayne’s organization. I don’t know who this guy is but Little Wayne walked off an interview rather than be pressured to capitulate to the BLM movement. There is probably a lot of pressure being exerted and careers threatened if you don’t side and voice…[Read more]

  • justawhoaman posted a new activity comment 6 years, 4 months ago

    Sorry. I could not accept Hitlery in the White House, nor Biden, nor any more Obamas, Michael or his lover as first lady. Don’t love Trump, but I seriously hate Communists.

  • Katie B posted an update 6 years, 4 months ago

    And this video using the Welsh Cymroglyphics to decode Egyptian Hieroglyphics. If we look at the method Ross uses to decode them, it’s using a system of combinatorics – permutations within permutations of symbol encompassed into one picture. Is this the ancient, one language and is it also the language of our…[Read more]

  • Rheba posted a new activity comment 6 years, 4 months ago

    I am not catholic, but I love the Lord and we have to stand in his name!

  • After a particularly disastrous practice on Bruno this afternoon, after which Buxtehude, Bach, Mendelssohn and Widor will never be the same and are no doubt rolling in their graves, I’ve concluded that the sport closest to trying to play the pipe organ is golf. You’re either on your game, or you’re shanking and hooking all over the place,…[Read more]

    • I’ll bet you still come in under 100 for 18 holes (pieces) 🙂 A little ‘anecdote from me: in 1983 whilst studying at a music institution in Hollywood, I visited a friend in Boulder Colorado…her boyfriend took me to play a round of golf at his club, and my claim to fame is that on the (then) longest par 5 hole in Nth America, I got down in two…[Read more]

  • Bizantura posted an update 6 years, 4 months ago

    Beethoven thumping would be better but this will have to do!

  • justawhoaman posted a new activity comment 6 years, 4 months ago

    I am hardly Catholic, in fact, I gave up on “the Church” a long time ago. This does not mean, however, that I gave up on Christianity or the Word. I think that goes for many here. Whatever faith, it is about morality; it is about do unto others as you would have them do unto you and love one another. That simple.

    Without it, we are not human.

    • Why anyone would not want to be a decent human being and know what that means intuitively boggles my mind. Some things you just know…

  • Finally, someone with enough chutzpah to say it like it is: return morality to our world. Please watch.

    • I am hardly Catholic, in fact, I gave up on “the Church” a long time ago. This does not mean, however, that I gave up on Christianity or the Word. I think that goes for many here. Whatever faith, it is about morality; it is about do unto others as you would have them do unto you and love one another. That simple.

      Without it, we are not human.

      • Why anyone would not want to be a decent human being and know what that means intuitively boggles my mind. Some things you just know…

    • I am not catholic, but I love the Lord and we have to stand in his name!

  • Ronin posted an update 6 years, 4 months ago

    NASA/SpaceX successful lift off at 3:22p ET. Doesn’t get anymore Masonic than that, haha.

  • We’re reaching an inflection point in America where we’re going to have to decide if authorities violating the Bill of Rights in broad daylight is worth fighting over. It is. But we need more of us and less of them. A lot more.
    https://www.thinkspot.com/feed/single_post?psid=yJu5Vp

  • justawhoaman posted a new activity comment 6 years, 4 months ago

    In other words, if you follow the theory that viruses are not disease causes but are exosomes that are expressed when cells are affected negatively (toxins, trauma, EMF’s- which includes SOLAR radiation) we might start recognizing that these electromagnetic influences have much broader consequences and affect a wide variety of people, especially…[Read more]

    • Thanks Alexandra

    • Yep. The theory sounds more reasonable, but as far as I know, it is also possible that some factors, like micro gravity changes, cal also trigger the virulency
      …

      • Again… virulency is referring to virus. My acceptance of there are no viruses but symptoms of “disease” or illness related to cell response, in this case caused by electromagnetic damage and exosome expression to trigger “damage control”. more damage, more exosomes found.

  • Load More