Activity

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Snow in the Alps – all that global warming!

      • I doubt if there is a SINGLE person on this website who would disagree with this conclusion… but try getting out the message and you face the same dull-eyed look as the people who can’t accept the exosome model and that bacteria don’t CAUSE disease. I get so angry on social media (I know) when RFK, Jr. goes on and on about climate crisis. I support him in his Children’s Health Defense work, but this is TRULY off putting.

        • Da slaves don’t want to be free…they love and feel safe with their current paradigms of truths even if they limit their freedom of thought. Can’t make a prisoner want freedom if they like their cell.
          One can lead a horse to water but can’t make ‘em drink, unless they’re thirsty.