DanaThomas

  • erik2014 posted an update 6 years ago

    Beautifully composed, conducted, staged, sung, and filmed!

    • Was listening to Jaroussky doing an aria from Orfeo ed Euridice (“Che farò senza Euridice”) when I read this! He’s talented. The performance you posted here really is well done all around–nice find.

      • I became aware of counter-tenors 20 years ago but incredibly
        just discovered Jaroussky a month ago!
        His whole body seems to be singing, his eyes and face, his hand gestures, along with his voice.
        I just read a review with him in a Spanish magazine and
        he recounted how he was told when he started his career
        20 years ago that it would only last 2…[Read more]

    • A good music channel.

  • Diogenes of Babylon posted an update 6 years ago

    Victoria’s malignant tumour of a Premier temporarily thwarted from imposing Stalinist dystopia over Australian citizens:

    https://spectator.com.au/2020/10/dan-andrews-indefinite-detention-bill/

  • Winston1984 posted an update 6 years ago

    Thousands of the world’s top scientists are speaking out against lockdowns…The Great Barrington Declaration

    Home

    • You made my day! Thanks for posting. I may not agree with every detail in their declaration, and I might have added something about the health impact of the economic consequences of lockdown. But I’m delighted to see doctors and professors going on the record against lockdown this way.

    • Perhaps the proverbial lightbulb has come on in their brains. If the preposterous statistical model used for the Rona op were extended for use in algos in other areas, say in the technical world, tomorrow no planes would fly, the electrical grid would go down and nobody, including the devotees of scientism, would get their pay.

  • erik2014 posted an update 6 years ago

    This reminds me of how the USSR/Soviet Union considered anyone who disputed that the Soviet system was the best system
    on the planet, the road to a “workers’ paradise,” was tagged as mentally ill, arrested, put in a psychiatric ward and drugged into submission.
    Now this is what we are inching towards in the USSA…[Read more]

    • a followup:
      “Why Anti-Authoritarians are Diagnosed as Mentally Ill”

      Why Anti-Authoritarians Are Diagnosed as Mentally Ill

    • A disturbing trend (or set of trial balloons) that I’ve noticed during this scamdemic too, and I agree we’re seeing a kind of social engineering that’s making people in the USA think and behave in ways you would’ve seen in the USSR. If the “dark triad” of narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy doesn’t describe the people in charge today, I…[Read more]

      • Looking glass self…I am what I am, because of YOU!
        No one wonder satire has pretty much disappeared 😎

  • Seashore posted an update 6 years ago

  • Barbara posted an update 6 years ago

    Another event in hot covert war. This time in Russia.

    Explosions and fire in the artillery warehouses near Ryazan in Russia.📸 RIA Novosti pic.twitter.com/NY3hbKzGO8— Status-6 (@Archer83Able) October 7, 2020

  • Katie B posted an update 6 years ago

    Scraping the barrel – how the Bankers have resorted to infiltrating child’s TV – sesame street and world’s poorest:
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/10/sesame-and-the-muppets-the-great-reset-podcast/

    • Ronin replied 6 years ago

      My parents have the new HBOmax app on their TV, I was checking it out and was seeing what was available for kids. The “recommended” Sesame Street episodes were titled, “The ABC’s of Covid-19 (part 1 and 2)” and “Coming Together: Standing Up to Racism”. Ironically, these episodes were specials in conjunction with CNN. Needless to say, we just…[Read more]

      • Good for you. These people are really sinking to low depths. Indicates desparation.

    • How on earth can parents protect their ofspring in these times? I find it a horror even thinking on this subject.
      On the other hand the parents I know don’t think so no worries.

      • I know, tell me about it. If I had kids now, I’d be in prison.

      • I guess you would do what one of the families I know are doing. Get the kids heavily involved in an activity that does not require computers and get them OUT of the house, out in the NATURAL WORLD (what is left of it). They are homeschooled which is their computer influence but they hurry to get it done to get back outside.

    • Annie replied 6 years ago

      Thanks for posting. My daughters tell me of things that they avoid. I am glad they are awake, knowledgable, and vigilant. This year parenting became even more difficult.

  • Margaret W. posted an update 6 years ago

    Dark Journalist w/ Catherine Austin Fitts, part 2: The Fight For the Future – Transhumanist Depopulation & Space Surveillance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwmIMNrri70

    • Having just listened to this while in the midst of reading the Farrell/De Hart Transhumanism book, saying I’m a bit disturbed would be an understatement.

  • William Houston posted an update 6 years ago

    I am working my way through your 3 Giza books.

  • Rev K (Shaman / Reverend Circle of the Sacred Earth Reiki session circa 2003 – 2005 “I’m a Marine” (clairaudience)
    Bob Kudla interview on the Leak Project: LINK
    What is the “Great RESET” from an economic advisor and retired MARINE Corp veteran’s viewpoint

  • Rick H posted an update 6 years ago

    Here it is: the editing out of Torsion physics from textbooks. From Wald, General Relativity:
    Torsion-Free

  • Wlfgang posted an update 6 years ago

    Hi all, sad news today that Eddie Van Halen passed away. I am attaching this fantastic interview from 3 Years ago where he tells the story of how his family immigrated here from Holland…Dad was a musician, Eddie and His brother Alex were classically trained in Piano (Eddie by Ear and Site as he could not read music – they initially struggled…[Read more]

  • Katie B posted an update 6 years ago

    More Shakespheare and my jaw hit the flaw when the author had connected the mystery to Triangular Lodge – which I did in my last vidchat question. I can’t believe this! I’m definitely on to something. For anyone interested in this strange building the above video does have some good footage of it. I…[Read more]

    • this sounds interesting

    • Ronin replied 6 years ago

      Please keep us updated, this is extremely interesting.

    • A great commentary on the “Monas”.

    • Wow ,,that was interesting.

    • TSC replied 6 years ago

      Thanks Katie fo this invitation to a fascinating rabbit hole. A great escape from the Scamdemics, Global resets, Presidential elections and other garbage that could otherwise steal my attention 😀

      • Isn’t a welcome respite! He’s superb, really great stuff. I’ve ordered his book too. When I sat down to watch it, bearing in mind the title and the video is put out by a university, I thought let’s see what this pretentious twaddle is going to be all about. Boy, was I wrong!

        • TSC replied 6 years ago

          I will now watch ALL the videos on this channel. I had not paid too much attention to the “Oxford claim, but boy is it credible! Great stuff! Thanks again.

          • Yes, it’s mind bending isn’t it. The guy is clearly a genius. There’s so many threads as well one could pull at and go off and do research of their own. I even get the impression that Mr Waugh’s research is but a tip of an iceberg representing an underground tradition that goes back to the depths of even before Atlantis, dare I say it!

  • Laura posted an update 6 years ago

    this article about the vagus nerve mentions the nicotine research. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/connection-between-vagus-nerve-covid-19-deepak-chopra-md-official-/
    I intuit that the cold therapy I rely on stimulates the vagus nerve. I wonder if nicotine patches re being used as therapy. I am interested in “medicine” delivered by transdermal…[Read more]

    • Laura replied 6 years ago

      my speculation is that sedentary lifestyles (epidemic in a screen obsessed world) have contributed to systemic degradation of health.
      Therefore stimulation of the vagus nerve is an easy step towards better health.  COVID seems to attack those with existing morbidities.

      quite a bit of research on this…[Read more]

      • Kita replied 6 years ago

        Dr. Diana Driscoll has a protocol that addresses vagus nerve function among other things. There is a terrific interview with her on The Better Health Guy website in which nicotine is mentioned. She has some very interesting information and a website of her own which is linked at the interview.

      • I remember reading that singing can stimulate the vagus nerve. Strangely enough, singing is on the list of Covid no-no’s.

  • Scarmoge posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    … glad you also saw and forwarded this piece. Brilliant minds think alike. 🙂

  • Billy Bob posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    They are called note books for a reason. Taking notes reenforces retaining new information. Used to be standard in school…now the students aren’t even taught to write? Oi 😎

  • Bizantura posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    I like Dr Marcus Papadopoulos. I have seen him on RT a few times. He is politically way to left for my tastes but it is nice to see their exist some with working braincells.
    Nice find of an interview.

  • Billy Bob posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Makes sense to me. Writing on paper the points to remember on an upcoming exam was my way of studying.

    • It is actually a hand-eye coordination “thing”. I used to teach drawing and exercises like drawing something from a picture upside down (you use your brain to do the transfer) utilizes the right side of your brain while the left is essentially the hand interpreter that usually does this skill. This is why Dr. Farrell, who uses both hands and…[Read more]

      • They are called note books for a reason. Taking notes reenforces retaining new information. Used to be standard in school…now the students aren’t even taught to write? Oi 😎

      • Interesting.

      • When I first heard some schools were no longer teaching kids to write by hand, I was really stunned. Do we need any more proof schools are trying to dumb kids down to the level of uncreative, unthinking automatons?

    • Makes sense to me. Writing on paper the points to remember on an upcoming exam was my way of studying.

      • It is actually a hand-eye coordination “thing”. I used to teach drawing and exercises like drawing something from a picture upside down (you use your brain to do the transfer) utilizes the right side of your brain while the left is essentially the hand interpreter that usually does this skill. This is why Dr. Farrell, who uses both hands and…[Read more]

        • They are called note books for a reason. Taking notes reenforces retaining new information. Used to be standard in school…now the students aren’t even taught to write? Oi 😎

        • Interesting.

        • When I first heard some schools were no longer teaching kids to write by hand, I was really stunned. Do we need any more proof schools are trying to dumb kids down to the level of uncreative, unthinking automatons?

    • Yes, very interesting. I passed that along to Dr Farrell a couple of days ago hoping he might comment. I fully agree. There was a report a few years ago about Silicon Valley geeks who deliberately chose to send their kids to schools, such as Waldorf, that prohibited high tech and digital devices.
      *And … Congratulations, Dr. Scarmoge! We missed…[Read more]

      • … glad you also saw and forwarded this piece. Brilliant minds think alike. 🙂

  • Load More