@kaytower
Active 5 years ago-
Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
Folks, I want to THANK those here who made donations to allow me to purchase some necessary reference works in order to allow me to complete my planned webinar on C.S. Lewis. Those books are now on the way, and scheduled to arrive over the next month. I have begun this webinar but please be patient… as soon as they arrive I will begin the final stages.
-
Paolo posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
Fethullah Gulen….a name now associated with the failed Coup attempt in Turkey, who lives in exile in Pennsylvania. Hum, I have heard that name before; and in connection with the Clintons.
Gulen runs hundreds of Madrases…and is worth between an estimated $22 to $50 BILLION US DOLLARS! Fifty Billion Dollars!!! (are you sh^t’n me?)
And some…[Read more]
-
Margaret W. posted a new activity comment 10 years, 2 months ago
Hearty welcome Mr Levenda! Love the latest interview with Gordon on Rune Soup. Please join our vidchats with Dr Farrell 😉
-
Peter Levenda became a registered member 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Hearty welcome Mr Levenda! Love the latest interview with Gordon on Rune Soup. Please join our vidchats with Dr Farrell 😉
-
Good. Currently at Chapter 6 of The Hitler Legacy, having recently completed our host’s Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks and Secret Sorcery. The Incubus of Intervention by Greg Poulgrain is on deck.
Welcome.
-
-
Darth Dave posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
Slowly but surely I am building my library of Dr. Farrell’s works but finding the time to read all of them is a whole other issue.
-
BlueWren posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
Working through “God History and Dialectic”, a few pages at a time.
I’m reading this very late at night, when all the world’s asleep and somehow I’m getting it, but in tiny morsels. When I try to read it in the day, the maddening crowd makes it impossible to understand the words, but I take it with me to my usual lunch haunt, just in case…[Read more]
-
Margaret W. posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
FYI – SecretSpaceProgram has uploaded videos for all presentations from the SSP2015 conference, including Dr. Farrell’s. Unfortunately #2 is incomplete. I hope they have a good file to re-load. The presentations were amazing … all are available here: https://www.youtube.com/c/secretspaceprogramorg
-
Tommi H posted an update 10 years, 3 months ago
I just ordered Reich of the Black Sun and Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations. Sweet! I hope delivery does not take longer than 2 weeks.
-
mait77 posted an update 10 years, 3 months ago
C60 research from the Ukraine:
http://www.ipacom.com/index.php/en/fullerenes-and-water-left
Presentation:
http://www.owndoc.com/pdf/HyFn-is-homeopathy-admission.pdf -
Margaret W. posted an update 10 years, 3 months ago
Epic vidchat with Dr Farrell tonight … 7 hours!
-
Jarret and
kaytower are now friends 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Pellevoisin posted an update 10 years, 3 months ago
laptop is trying to die on me ….
-
Melissa became a registered member 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Joanie Tara became a registered member 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Barbara became a registered member 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Tommi H and
Katie B are now friends 10 years, 3 months ago
-
BlueWren posted an update 10 years, 3 months ago
I wish I had more time to read everything.
-
BlueWren posted an update 10 years, 3 months ago
Reading: God, History and the Dialectic, Volume 1, Reich of the Black Sun.
Read: The Giza Death Star, The Giza Death Star Deployed, The Giza Death Star Destroyed. -
Tommi H and
Leigh Martin are now friends 10 years, 3 months ago
-
kaytower and
Leigh Martin are now friends 10 years, 3 months ago
- Load More