Margaret W.

  • Laura posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    this gets me going…to make the counter

    people who choose to get a vaccine should not worry about people who do not get a vaccine.
    people who choose to get a vaccine should not bully people who make private health decisions.
    the best way to achieve good health is nutrition, exercise, sunshine, and love.

    to simplify: vaccine = bully.  health =…[Read more]

  • FiatLux posted an update 6 years ago

    Clinical trial out of Yale testing which propaganda messages will be most effective for convincing public to take Covid vaccine. Some of the messages being tested:

    You should get the vax because…
    – It will let society preserve personal freedom (Ain’t that rich?!)
    – It’s the only way to help the economy
    – It will save you from the…[Read more]

    • Laura replied 6 years ago

      this gets me going…to make the counter

      people who choose to get a vaccine should not worry about people who do not get a vaccine.
      people who choose to get a vaccine should not bully people who make private health decisions.
      the best way to achieve good health is nutrition, exercise, sunshine, and love.

      to simplify: vaccine = bully.  health =…[Read more]

  • Wlfgang posted an update 6 years ago

    All, happy to report that when I went out to get my mail after vidchat, a group of about 30 Cyclists were quietly riding close together, out in the open, no masks…T-shirts…#Freedom2020…I asked them how far they were going today…they had already circled a broad area of the Region. I will not say which for their safety :)…hope in the…[Read more]

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Mind and the Wave Function Collapse, John Hagelin in conversation with Henry Stapp (who worked with Heisenberg)

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    Nora the cat is back again, in this video playing a piano duet. Strange as it may seem, it sounds to me like Nora is actually trying to play a third voice harmony in the duet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypJDXayM5FM

    • Cats are special, and this one seems ‘specially special!

      • Dog person myself but always end up with cats not wanted and thrown my way or just come along and stay. Have two at the moment but the funny thing is I am scared of cats always have been for some reason and boy don’t they know it the rascals. I am very well trained by them!

        • I’m very much a dog person, too. In fact, I’m allergic to cats. I admire them from a safe distance. Cats are highly discerning; so, if they make their way to you, it’s a compliment!

        • Nothing to be afraid of…;)…we have dogs and cats…the cats always show up one way or another so we seem to have 2 or 3 on deck at one time. Our latest, a Ferel Cat that came and stayed from the forest…one of the most unusual cats we have ever known. Something is very different about the forest cats…senses and intelligence are highly…[Read more]

    • that cat plays better than me 🙂

    • She’s Meowzart :), bless!

  • Voxi Pop posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Yep! i featured this – I think its fantastic news. Belgium being the seat of the EU doesn’t hurt either.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Chinese historical cycles and their parallels in other traditions (12 min.).

    • I’ve always subscribed to the cyclical or “biological” theory of history. If it’s true, what’s the cause? Something inherent in human nature or some other factor? Astrologers point to long-term outer-planet cycles and astrological ages (“Age of Aquarius” etc.), and there does seem to be a correlation between some planetary cycles and events on…[Read more]

      • Ken replied 6 years ago

        After 12 years of the Sun moving in and out of Pisces, the Sun on the Vernal Equinox, settles in Aquarius in the year 2399. Whether or not the “wandering stars” have affects on our “biology”, in my mind is questionable. Although, I do very much think that those who “rule” us, use the stars to ritualistically empower their operations.

        • Astrologers debate exactly when the Age of Aquarius starts (sidereal vs. tropical zodiac, how long before Sun finally stays in Aquarius, etc.). What I find really interesting is how the Pluto and Saturn cycles of 2020 have correlated with the mayhem of this year. Especially for the U.S., since it’s going through its Pluto return. Professor Richard…[Read more]

          • Ken replied 6 years ago

            I think the Jupiter and Saturn conjunction on the Winter Solstice has significance. I’ll have to check out his book. I downloaded a free software program Stellarium, which shows the actual positions of the stars and the planets. Also tracks satellites as well, it’s a pretty good program. If I want to do a chart, I draw one out using that. And…[Read more]

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Jan Dismas Zelenka, 1679-1745
    Simphonia à 8 Concertanti for 2 Violins, 2 Oboes, Viola, Cello Bassoon and B.C. in A minor

  • Zeke posted an update 6 years ago

    A defense of Kyle Rittenhouse video, helps clarify to make own assessment.

  • narwhal posted an update 6 years ago

    Heres a little something to lighten your day. Very sad but funny satire about the state that California is in.

    • i haven’t even watched and I’ve liked. I love this guy ty!

      • Lol, I actually watched this last night. He is very good at what he does.

  • WalkingDead posted an update 6 years ago

    There literally may be more Trump supporters protesting Biden events than Biden attendees at his events.

  • Lian posted an update 6 years ago

    @beatthedrum
    Hi man, yep, that’s me. Hope you enjoyed the dialogue. Cheers!

  • Bizantura posted an update 6 years ago

    • I like her calm tone, many people discussing these issues tend to become shrill.

      • She is a serious researcher. Her seeing positives is noteworthy. Hope she is right.

  • Start with a false premise-(A Pathogen that hasn’t been isolated or verified via Koch’s postulate),- continue to Lie,( by using a PCR test that’s completely unsuitable for purpose 80-91% false positive),-extort to profit your private enterprise, hold- whatever percentage you’ve fooled hostage with unlawful mandates, fines and lockdowns until you…[Read more]

    • Don’t forget one of the biggies: making testing / track-and-trace / forced quarantine / immunity passports a permanent part of our lives, forever.

    • I think Mark Taiwan was corrected with the saying, “It is much easier to boondoggle someone than convince them they have been boondoggled.”

  • FiatLux posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Here’s a page that summarizes a bunch of the lawsuits undertaken around the U.S. (You have to scroll down from the first part of the page to see them.)

    Legal Resources

  • erik2014 posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Also search youtube for “opera flash mobs” or classical music flash mobs” or “messiah flash mob”!

  • Diogenes of Babylon posted an update 6 years ago

    The 3D Compass is a clever little device that follows the earth’s magnetic field in three dimensions. It shows what a 2D compass does not – the inclination of the field.

    • The car has a compass that I appreciate and rely on as a back when traveling in unfamiliar areas, especially at night and cloudy days. The other auto does not maybe this will do plus I have a toy at stoplights. 😎

  • Load More