Margaret W.

  • Diogenes of Babylon posted an update 6 years ago

    Handmade and perfectly beautiful.

    Staines & Son Orrery Makers

    https://www.orrerydesign.com/

    Take a look at one of their models, the Genesis orrery. It uses an advance drive train delivery system to elegantly power all the planets of the Solar System. Crafted in brass.

  • Winston1984 posted an update 6 years ago

    Yep it’s that time for a lighter side look at Thrice Great Hermetica and GMO’s with Mike Flanchered interview w/ Dr. Farrell…enjoy!

    • I have always loved listening to Dr. Farrell laugh with Mike Flanchered. I don’t even have to play this, it makes me grin just thinking about it!

    • I have a permanent tab for it 😊

    • Gabe replied 6 years ago

      That’s so funny. I never would have guessed that an interview like that would be online.

  • Winston1984 posted an update 6 years ago

    Manly P. Hall… This is one of those lectures I listen to periodically…reminds myself to stay grounded when getting caught up in reading the vile and murky things that we do here at Giza University…enjoy!

    • Ronin replied 6 years ago

      I’ve been consuming many of his lectures as well. I’ve not seen this one yet, thank you for posting.

    • “One of the ways to take the blackness out of magick is to take the selfishness out of it.” I’ve listened to this lecture many times, one of the greats, MPH.

    • Yeah his presentations are very good, BUT he definately struggles with the creation of man and Sumer, he’s lost on this one, maybe not enough info for him at the time.

  • Winston1984 posted an update 6 years ago

    Bach’s Harpsichord Concerto No.1 in D minor, BWV 1052 – I. Allegro…on harpsichord where it belongs…

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    Well I managed to get it renewed…thank you to all of you for being patient with today’s vidchat. I have tentatively rescheduled it for next week, but please check in with the schedule in case something ELSE comes up. It’s been that kind of year.

    • Whoa… a prisoner of the state system…I must adhere and comply damn those plans I had for a vidchat. The state is my commander. Monday won’t do.

      • Monday wouldn’t do because I’ve been battling it ALL WEEK, and today was the only day they allowed walk-ins without an appointment, and since next week I have to take my pooch to the vet, I needed a license to be able to drive her.

        • The advantage of self employment. 😎
          The new normal: our way or the highway or cell block if caught. Fear is a great motivator…as we see.

    • Fantastic news.

  • WalkingDead posted an update 6 years ago

    They are really pushing this implantable microchip technology. Frankly, I don’t trust any of it. You can bet it’s not being pushed for the reasons stated.

    A DARPA-Funded Implantable Biochip to Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets by 2021

    • Does it detect “Biden syndrome”?

      • Laura replied 6 years ago

        I would like Biden to be asked his opinion about the adjuvants in vaccines, and then he can be asked if he thinks China should provide the US software to manage the biochip emanations.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Bix Weir on the real amount of gold.

  • DownunderET posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Way to go M, lets all get back to normal, well I have been back to normal for months.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    The “Foundation” summary series in several parts.

  • Seashore posted an update 6 years ago

    via Solari First Hand Farm Raid Stories John Moody, Whole Life Buying

    “…they made it abundantly clear…that you have ‘zero choice’ where you get your food…”

  • Bizantura posted an update 6 years ago

    This is nothing but a summary of what most of us are sick of hearing.
    So, for the few who haven’t, this is a good one and covers all the basics in one go.

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    NOTICE: Folks I apologize, but some personal-administrative issues have come up; I was not notified my drivers’ license had expired, so I am going to have to renew it on FRIDAY, and I have NO idea how long that will take, so I am going to have to reschedule it, possibly for October, so watch the schedule page.
    ALSO: The THREE PAGE RULE is IN…[Read more]

    • Good Luck

    • Glad to hear about the 3 page rule. I prefer well thought out questions directed to you Joseph. I ‘tune in’ to get the benefit of your perspective so well informed as it is.

  • justawhoaman posted an update 6 years ago

    Even MORE sanity- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Kudos to this woman (who sounds a lot like me except the F-bomb has entered my vocabulary even more than her these days)… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_MHMV8p5XM

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    OK folks, there’s ANOTHER new dialogue in the members’ area with Mr. Tino von Struckman, regarding the Nazi Bell. This is a FIRST for our dialogues, because Mr. Von Struckman shares with us his pictures and videos from his recent visit to the site of the Nazi Bell, plus some juicy tidbits of information that add more data, and questions, to the…[Read more]

    • An absolute MUCH WATCH for those who have read Dr. Farrell’s books (I guess that pretty much includes most people here). WOWSER!

    • Ken replied 6 years ago

      The was really cool, I enjoyed that. If I had the money I’d love to crawl around all over that place.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Big protest in Madrid against the medicalist dictatorship
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxR3jHR9d8

  • DanaThomas posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    The Coronacrat Party will save you!

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Zero Hedge article, the title says it all:
    “Did Joe Biden Just Promise Fewer Fires, Floods, & Hurricanes If He Wins In November?”

    • The Coronacrat Party will save you!

    • This old fart needs to retire to a nursing home, I mean seriously, you just can imagine him attending a meeting in the oval office and falling asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  • Load More