Ken

  • Freefall posted an update 6 years ago

    I can’t post this link .. The Dollar Vigilantes latest vid ..
    The Gaslightening .. (Paste / copy link .. Where the space is between the “i” in “bit” .. close those gaps) .. Well worth a look ..
    Link ..https://www.b i tchute.com/video/l5S6F8lMxWM7/

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Mind and the Wave Function Collapse, John Hagelin in conversation with Henry Stapp (who worked with Heisenberg)

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    Nora the cat is back again, in this video playing a piano duet. Strange as it may seem, it sounds to me like Nora is actually trying to play a third voice harmony in the duet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypJDXayM5FM

    • Cats are special, and this one seems ‘specially special!

      • Dog person myself but always end up with cats not wanted and thrown my way or just come along and stay. Have two at the moment but the funny thing is I am scared of cats always have been for some reason and boy don’t they know it the rascals. I am very well trained by them!

        • I’m very much a dog person, too. In fact, I’m allergic to cats. I admire them from a safe distance. Cats are highly discerning; so, if they make their way to you, it’s a compliment!

        • Nothing to be afraid of…;)…we have dogs and cats…the cats always show up one way or another so we seem to have 2 or 3 on deck at one time. Our latest, a Ferel Cat that came and stayed from the forest…one of the most unusual cats we have ever known. Something is very different about the forest cats…senses and intelligence are highly…[Read more]

    • that cat plays better than me πŸ™‚

    • She’s Meowzart :), bless!

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Chinese historical cycles and their parallels in other traditions (12 min.).

    • I’ve always subscribed to the cyclical or “biological” theory of history. If it’s true, what’s the cause? Something inherent in human nature or some other factor? Astrologers point to long-term outer-planet cycles and astrological ages (“Age of Aquarius” etc.), and there does seem to be a correlation between some planetary cycles and events on…[Read more]

      • Ken replied 6 years ago

        After 12 years of the Sun moving in and out of Pisces, the Sun on the Vernal Equinox, settles in Aquarius in the year 2399. Whether or not the “wandering stars” have affects on our “biology”, in my mind is questionable. Although, I do very much think that those who “rule” us, use the stars to ritualistically empower their operations.

        • Astrologers debate exactly when the Age of Aquarius starts (sidereal vs. tropical zodiac, how long before Sun finally stays in Aquarius, etc.). What I find really interesting is how the Pluto and Saturn cycles of 2020 have correlated with the mayhem of this year. Especially for the U.S., since it’s going through its Pluto return. Professor Richard…[Read more]

          • Ken replied 6 years ago

            I think the Jupiter and Saturn conjunction on the Winter Solstice has significance. I’ll have to check out his book. I downloaded a free software program Stellarium, which shows the actual positions of the stars and the planets. Also tracks satellites as well, it’s a pretty good program. If I want to do a chart, I draw one out using that. And…[Read more]

  • Zeke posted an update 6 years ago

    A defense of Kyle Rittenhouse video, helps clarify to make own assessment.

  • Laura posted an update 6 years ago

    in response to Dr F’s post on cell phone radiation: Dire Straits, Telegraph Road

    ‘Telegraph sang a song about the world outside
    Telegraph Road got so deep and so wide
    Like a rolling river”

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Money as energy, explained with circuit diagrams. Whatever its orgin and the details of the text, this document on “quiet wars” has lots of implications.
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT%20WEAPONS%20for%20QUIET%20WARS.pdf

  • narwhal posted an update 6 years ago

    Heres a little something to lighten your day. Very sad but funny satire about the state that California is in.

    • i haven’t even watched and I’ve liked. I love this guy ty!

      • Lol, I actually watched this last night. He is very good at what he does.

  • Lian posted an update 6 years ago

    @beatthedrum
    Hi man, yep, that’s me. Hope you enjoyed the dialogue. Cheers!

  • FiatLux posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Here’s a page that summarizes a bunch of the lawsuits undertaken around the U.S. (You have to scroll down from the first part of the page to see them.)

    Legal Resources

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Ian Brown – new anti-NWO song.

    • Monkey man! Seen him many times. I once threw a stone roses T shirt at him on stage and he threw it back! Those were the days…like last year.

      • I’m already singing along even though it’s a bit crap. Dr Evil, With his Needle!

  • Margaret W. posted an update 6 years ago

    [national security vis-Γ -vis public health… scary!] Whitney Webb interview: Pentagon & Google Partner On COVID-Driven AI “Predictive Health” & The Wuhan Chinese Virologist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtacKHENwLA

  • Seashore posted an update 6 years ago

    via Solari First Hand Farm Raid Stories John Moody, Whole Life Buying

    “…they made it abundantly clear…that you have ‘zero choice’ where you get your food…”

  • justawhoaman posted an update 6 years ago

    Even MORE sanity- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Kudos to this woman (who sounds a lot like me except the F-bomb has entered my vocabulary even more than her these days)… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_MHMV8p5XM

  • SpaceWombat posted an update 6 years ago

    According to new sequencing of the tuatara’s entire genome – one of the largest on record and 50 percent larger than the human genome – it appears this strange creature is neither lizard, bird, nor mammal. Rather, it’s some strange amalgamation of all…[Read more]

    • Just think what might be lurking down in Antarctica.

      • These nocturnal creatures can live for a century, withstand super cold temperatures, hold their breath for as long as an hour, and see light out of a third ‘parietal eye’ on their heads.

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    I’m with the dark and foreboding part too…

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    OK folks, there’s ANOTHER new dialogue in the members’ area with Mr. Tino von Struckman, regarding the Nazi Bell. This is a FIRST for our dialogues, because Mr. Von Struckman shares with us his pictures and videos from his recent visit to the site of the Nazi Bell, plus some juicy tidbits of information that add more data, and questions, to the…[Read more]

    • An absolute MUCH WATCH for those who have read Dr. Farrell’s books (I guess that pretty much includes most people here). WOWSER!

    • Ken replied 6 years ago

      The was really cool, I enjoyed that. If I had the money I’d love to crawl around all over that place.

  • justawhoaman posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Well, I agree, Ken. That is blanked up.

    • Ken replied 6 years ago

      I have quite a few more things to say about this, but I should keep it to myself. Although, I will say it is a symbolic occasion today, and find it a dark foreboding.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Big protest in Madrid against the medicalist dictatorship
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxR3jHR9d8

  • Load More