Bryce

  • DanaThomas posted a new activity comment 6 years, 12 months ago

    And what is so appalling is that even with 100-year old cloud seeding methods they could make it rain in those parts whenever they wanted to. This would also recharge ground water.

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted a new activity comment 6 years, 12 months ago

    Oh c’mon… that’s giving Stalin a pretty bad name, isn’t it? šŸ˜‰

  • Folks the quarterly wrap up with Catherine Fitts are now posted in the members’ area.

    • I hope that every Gizar will take the time to listen to both of the CAF/JPF Solari wrap ups this quarter. There is much inspiration for each person to consider how he/she wants the future to be. Like most VidChats, they are worth hearing twice.

  • ML light posted an update 6 years, 12 months ago

    Does anyone remember ā€œrolling Gray outsā€ in CA? If I’m not mistaken Enr0n played a role in that theatre….
    https://www.kqed.org/science/1948809/searchable-map-of-bay-area-power-outages

  • The risks of “deepfake” videos. PDF report shared by C.A.Fitts via Twtter.
    https://regmedia.co.uk/2019/10/08/deepfake_report.pdf

  • Ronin posted an update 7 years ago

    This was new to me: ā€œNavy Pilot Says ā€˜Dark Mass’ Made Torpedo Disappear
    If it wasn’t a submarine, what the hell was it?ā€œ

    https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a29400304/navy-pilot-dark-mass-torpedo-disappear/

  • Freefall posted a new activity comment 7 years ago

    ML .. You’re not alone my friend .. I live in a small regional town and I have ONE person I can talk to .. (as I could within the Giza Community) .. We were discussing this only yesterday .. I’m at a place where I really DON’T want to be around people .. I find 95% of humanity so breath-takingly stupid .. being alone is my preferred option .. I…[Read more]

    • I tend to do quite well with long stretches of solitude, but every now and then, humanity seems to cry out. Though, it generally seems to leave me crying… whoa is me:)

    • Humor is key, absolutely no doubt about that! Cherish those friendships, my friend. Giza is good.

    • Bryce replied 7 years ago

      Ditto. ;D

  • Scarmoge posted a new activity comment 7 years ago

    BINGO! BlakeC. Scarmoge likes this. ML there’s plenty o’folks here. I know it’s not the same … you can’t come over and borrow an egg, a cup of sugar or a lawn mower, nevertheless, via this wonder of the modern world we are in a sense “next door.”

    • No doubt, we are “next door”, in a sense. Though, I would definitely borrow an egg (of wisdom) or two when possible…

    • Bryce replied 7 years ago

      A certain segment of the congressional swamp creatures are suffering from apoplexy after the refusal of subpoenas…many demanding jail time.
      Meanwhile, we get the reach around while being entertained w/kabuki.
      CONgress…the new Colosseum absent both Christians & lions.

  • Forum Borealis posted a new activity comment 7 years ago

    “HOW DARE YOU!” šŸ˜›

  • blakecosmos posted a new activity comment 7 years ago

    It’s a function of modernity as its been engineered to do just that, among other things. I have been paying attention to this for quite some time, and see examples of the malady you describe even among friends who date back several decades. Society has been engineered to pull us apart, to divert our attention and to habituate us towards a state…[Read more]

    • BINGO! BlakeC. Scarmoge likes this. ML there’s plenty o’folks here. I know it’s not the same … you can’t come over and borrow an egg, a cup of sugar or a lawn mower, nevertheless, via this wonder of the modern world we are in a sense “next door.”

      • No doubt, we are “next door”, in a sense. Though, I would definitely borrow an egg (of wisdom) or two when possible…

    • Wow, Blake! You hit a few nails on the head with that bit of insight. Couldn’t agree more, unfortunately.

  • ML light posted an update 7 years ago

    I have very few friends these days, and the ones that I do have, the majority, are hanging by threads. I’m fortunate to now have my little family, but I definitely miss my old friends, and even the new ones I just can’t seem to establish longevity with. I’m sure many here can relate to this phenomenon, even so, it still really sucks. Some attri…[Read more]

    • It’s a function of modernity as its been engineered to do just that, among other things. I have been paying attention to this for quite some time, and see examples of the malady you describe even among friends who date back several decades. Society has been engineered to pull us apart, to divert our attention and to habituate us towards a state…[Read more]

      • BINGO! BlakeC. Scarmoge likes this. ML there’s plenty o’folks here. I know it’s not the same … you can’t come over and borrow an egg, a cup of sugar or a lawn mower, nevertheless, via this wonder of the modern world we are in a sense “next door.”

        • No doubt, we are “next door”, in a sense. Though, I would definitely borrow an egg (of wisdom) or two when possible…

      • Wow, Blake! You hit a few nails on the head with that bit of insight. Couldn’t agree more, unfortunately.

    • ML .. You’re not alone my friend .. I live in a small regional town and I have ONE person I can talk to .. (as I could within the Giza Community) .. We were discussing this only yesterday .. I’m at a place where I really DON’T want to be around people .. I find 95% of humanity so breath-takingly stupid .. being alone is my preferred option .. I…[Read more]

      • I tend to do quite well with long stretches of solitude, but every now and then, humanity seems to cry out. Though, it generally seems to leave me crying… whoa is me:)

      • Bryce replied 7 years ago

        Ditto. ;D

    • Heidegger predicts this quite clearly in Being In Time. In my opinion, it was a major influence on his placing support behind the Nazi’s – which was considered a barbarous wrecking crew. People fail to appreciate the shock waves someone of his stature joining with national socialism induced in the liberal elite of the day.

    • Humor is key, absolutely no doubt about that! Cherish those friendships, my friend. Giza is good.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 7 years ago

    Miles warns: download and save on CDs any information you think is really important, the websites you use today may not be there tomorrow or in a few weeks. Also a timely rant against the well-funded “climate cult” and social engineering front called Extinction Rebellion.
    https://youtu.be/LXok4DUbWFs

    • Saving files has been historically important as history becomes a “now event”: recreated for the meme. There is an element of fear porn here, though… Think positively.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 7 years ago

    UK. Reverberations of Lord Blackheath’s speech on British defence policy. Also discussed by Joseph in the 3rd Quarter Wrap-up Part 1 with C.A. Fitts.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1187721/eu-army-british-army-troops-brexit-boris-johnson-military-eu-defence-force

    • Bryce replied 7 years ago

      Been a rumor for a long time he’s got a dose of aids…whatever it is, he’s looked pretty grim for quite a while.

    • Both Bill and Hillary cold easily be assessed by even a first year resident as showing signs of neurosyphilis: abnormal gait (Hillary’s collapse), review Bill’s speech at the DNC and note the shaking of hands and TMJ, both showing signs of the use of pharmaceutical stimulants to keep them awake and going. Oh, and one of several symptomatic…[Read more]

    • Bryce replied 7 years ago

      That article wasn’t dated.
      Everything on that site is from 2017.

      • Correct, dated 2017 – However.. he looks like death warmed up since.

        • The health of both the Clinton’s is clearly compromised – considering their activities, just a basic visual screening indicates disease of basal ganglia in both instances.

  • Margaret W. posted an update 7 years ago

    Truthstream Media: If They Were Saying This in 1971 . . . the emerging scientific dictatorship and psychological disarmament https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD8W__iHqh4 [19:39]

  • Freefall posted an update 7 years ago

    Interesting .. The new experiment demonstrated a bizarre quantum effect from the double-slit experiment at an unprecedented scale.
    Link .. https://www.livescience.com/2000-atoms-in-two-places-at-once.html

    • The double slit experiment is a mis-interpretation of wave interference phenomena of mass bound particles caused by the diffraction of the the electric waves of their kinetic energy, and not by the much misunderstood ‘particle-wave duality.’ The century long wrestling match over the alleged ‘wave collapse’ and subsequent particulate (point, line,…[Read more]

  • Darlene Falcon posted an update 7 years ago

    I’m a Newbie to this site. Listened to my first Vidchat the Oct 4th. Wow! Farrell has a wealth of Information that he freely shares! I take notes every time I hear him talk. Working thru his first book Giza Death Star. Ordered The Third Way. I’m so excited to have found you Farrell!

    • Darlene .. We have been awaiting your arrival .. Welcome to Planet Giza .. the MOST intelligent informed place in the solar system .. Yup! .. Joseph is a gem but many a time .. my jaw has dropped at the caliber of our members questions .. Some truly BRILLIANT thinkers here .. Settle in and enjoy !! ..

    • Yes welcome Darlene, but take the book reading slowly. Jumping from the Giza Death Star to The Third Way is a pretty big leap. I suggest you start with The Cosmic War as it is the “centerpiece” in all of Joseph’ books. Don’t even go near Transhumanism for a long time as it is WAY above some of Joseph’ books. But once again welcome and as a tip,…[Read more]

    • Welcome. I’ve been here 3 years. I’ve been reading his books in order. I’ve been listening to old vid chats, also in order. I’m only now feeling like I have the frame of the (a) big picture. My book buying budget has gone through the proverbial roof and I couldn’t be happier.

  • Load More