DownunderET

  • Folks there won’t be a News and Views today… my sinuses are a mess and the headache isn’t helping… so I’m taking the day off, and gobbling vitamin C, because we DO have a vidchat tomorrow at 2PM US Central, and as usual I will be in the chatroom early for a little pre-chat banter and conversation.

  • Angkor Wat – how was it built? When examined, the standard theory involving hammers, chisels and elephants dragging stone from the quarry 50 miles away is much like the one used to explain the pyramids.

  • Bizantura posted a new activity comment 5 years, 11 months ago

    At the moment I would prefer to be run over by Russians then anything else of the world.

  • The one and only Dr. Strangelove!

    • Just saw the Gigi Young doco on The Martians, showing how Dr. Strangelove was inspired by one of them! great work if you haven’t seen it yet, its on her you tube channel. I was surprised at how resonant it was.

    • This clown Gates needs to be locked up, and in a straight jacket, he’s mentally unstable.

      • I don’t think he’s a clown or mentally unstable. I think he’s a very evil and dangerous creature of some sort who’s coldly and aggressively pursuing an anti-human eugenicist agenda on behalf of an unseen hand. I do, however, readily agree that he needs to be stopped and locked up.

      • I’m against lockdowns but I’ll make an exception for Gates. Lock him up, lock him down

  • justawhoaman posted a new activity comment 5 years, 12 months ago

    You accept their religion of non-science socialist destruction of individual sovereignty or they will lock you up. Think about gathering for your own religious services and they will consider tearing down the building. This Pope simply runs the Vatican – it turns out, the religion of money on which these climate alarmists operate. All so…[Read more]

  • Katie B posted a new activity comment 5 years, 12 months ago

    Ha ha, shall I? I’ll say I want my taxes back considering Prince Andrew has represented us abysmally. We’ll make it Giza island! We’ll put a sphinx on the roof with Shiloh’s face and a Giza flag too and some horwitzers (pointed at Westminster)

  • Katie B posted an update 6 years ago

    Don’t be put off by the title. This is superb. For the De Vere’ists and also in a lesser sense, the Baconists. The truth against the world.

  • erik2014 posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    I’ve been in St. Peter’s basilica many times, it’s beautiful, don’t burn it down! What about a new Holy Inquisition, perhaps we could call it the “Revenge of the Cathars Inquisition”?

    • What a den of vipers that place is, I say burn it down and all in it.

      • I’ve been in St. Peter’s basilica many times, it’s beautiful, don’t burn it down! What about a new Holy Inquisition, perhaps we could call it the “Revenge of the Cathars Inquisition”?

  • erik2014 posted an update 6 years ago

    For those who appreciate both opera and sci-fi, here’s the wonderful diva scene
    from Luc Besson’s “The Fifth Element”. Fortunately, the YouTuber who “enhanced”
    the video deleted the multiple vids toward Bruce Willis LOL:

  • Katie B posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Hopefully, Bozo is in on the verge of a nasty nervous breakdown. Even die hard life conservative voters are calling for blood.

    • LOL

    • what happened to him? I’m a CT and inclined to think they “got” to him when he was ill and entrained his brain….agree or disabuse me of my notions….?

      • To me he seemed changed after the illness, whatever it was, which I bet they gave him, using Covid as a cover. I’m guessing payback for trying to do herd immunity instead of lockdown, and a reminder who’s boss. All of which probably got to him.

      • Can’t decide. He was either mk ultred into believing he’s reincarnation of Churchill and we really are in a war time situation or he’s a Trojan horse. I think if we look at his trajectory he said all of the right words regarding Brexit after two years’ of May trying to sell the country down the river so people were screaming for a leader to get…[Read more]

  • Katie B posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Yes all by design. You watch them try to roll out insect food as part of their green reset. Communist China much? The cabal must look at it and see their wet dream.

    • FT is the cabal times. Formerly owned by Pearson – a huge company pushing common core

    • Was that insect food as popular as in Belgium? They stopped selling it but I have to look if they are pushing it again.

      • Hi Biz, no, they tried to roll it out in dog food first but if you’re a dog lover you probs give you fur baby steak n sausages. I never saw anyone pick them up off the shelves, that’s for sure!

    • I think you hit the nail on the head, Katie. They’ve been trying to shut down meat processing under cover of Covid. Good thing for us Baal G has put money into lab-grown meat! I’ll be really worried when I hear he’s investing in edible insects. Not a big meat eater myself, but I don’t wish anyone to have to eat bugs!

      • We are also seeing “upcycled food” now. This is literally the scrum of processed soy being utilized in processed foods like crunchy yummy snacks. I saw a label on a cracker box at the “health food” store the other day including the term “upcycled”. JOY! Can you imagine the estrogen content? GMO no less.

        • Good point! Now that you mention it, I remember hearing something about it recently. Farmers destroying potatoes and pouring away milk because they can’t sell it (thanks again to insane Covid policies), while the press tries to sell us on eating bugs and waste. Just when you thought you’d heard everything, here comes another bit of “progress” that…[Read more]

          • Theyre definitely trying to engineer us. Amino acids feed the brain and stimulate your digestive system so we can’t have that can we!

    • … remember Soylent (regardless of color) solves two problems simultaneously … food supply and overpopulation – Thank you Dean Swift 🙂
      UpCycle Upcycle with people! … a movement actually begun in the 1960’s … https://youtu.be/hqwyOeAL2ls

      • I never ever read Soylent Green. I want to but I don’t at the same time!!

        • Government using old people as reconstituted meat products to feed the humans because the Sea dies due to over pollution. Kind of like, filling it with micro plastic particules and hitting a coastal nuclear powerplant with a tsunami and Im not sure that Deepwater Horizon was done on purpose, but it sure made a mess.

          • Ah thanks for the synopsis. Haven’t they heard of prion disease or maybe that’s the point

  • Katie B posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Hiya Billy. No ignorance at all. Most of the British are ignorant to their history and origins. So you have England but we’re not allowed to be called England, we have to be called Britain. Britain consists of Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and England. All of these separate areas are delineated by the waves of migration from the Middle East b…[Read more]

    • But what he’s getting at on the vid by talking about British law, it’s a slight of hand trick so as to cover up English law, that is actually our constitution

    • Well said, Katie. The many books by Alan Wilson and Barum Blackett are interesting sources. Their “The Trojan War of 650BC” has just been re-printed. There are also related YouTube channels: RealBritishHistory and BritainsHiddenHistory. They claim that the Welsh, led by Brutus of Troy, came from the ten non-Judaic tribes of Israel. The links…[Read more]

    • Rheba replied 6 years ago

      Very interesting. When teaching 5th grade, high school and college classes, I relied heavily on morphology for word meanings (Latin, Greek, Old English,…affices/affixes). History of the English language was a big part of putting it all together. Now, I find that Celts was a ruse. What about Anglo-Saxon? Does this mean Old English has a Middle…[Read more]

      • No, it is the language of the Ancient Britons which has Middle-Eastern origins – the so-called Celtic languages (Welsh, Gaelic, etc). According to Alan Wilson, most of the Ancient Britons were wiped out in a meteoric event in AD562, an event which also devastated parts of South America, leaving stone temples in the jungles largely deserted.

        It…[Read more]

        • Actually, even the amount of Angles and Saxons that walked into Britain was not very many as alot of England was a waste land due to the devastation the fires wrought on the land. However, Britain ran the empire with Rome (this fact has been hidden – much of the so called Roman emperors were actually British) and so they were scattered abroad,…[Read more]

        • and just to add a p.s. this was what John Dee was likely up to – recovering that history and lost technology and revivifying that ancient empire.

      • Rheba, the links Foglamp shared are a good start

    • I’m confused, last time I was in England a few years
      ago it was still called England!
      By the way, Great Britain includes England, Wales,
      and Scotland, NOT Northern Ireland.
      The United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland.
      And just to show how strange it can get, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man are semi-autonomous
      and they are…[Read more]

      • History is such a messy subject! The “Great” in “Great Britain” is sometimes misunderstood as a reference to the alleged greatness of the nation/empire. It is of course a geographical term referring to the largest of The British Isles, comprising – as you say – the mainland of England, Wales and Scotland.
        Perhaps also worth adding to the list of…[Read more]

        • Yes, it’s a confusing but intriguing mess.
          I think foreign interests very much battle to control the City and I don’t think its ownership is as cut and dry as people suspect.

  • DanaThomas posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    This won’t get very far; however skilful the propaganda may be in the short term I don’t think the Aussies will accept a Chinese-style regime.

    • Don’t believe the BS, all’s good down here, no NWO or any of that other sheet

    • Hmmm. Chinese? I was under the impression that the Crown was still more or less in charge of things in Australia.

      • It’s completely communist Chinese money in Oz, without a shade of a doubt. I left some long commentary with links to back everything up im saying on one of Joseph’s geopolitical blogs. I really do doubt the crown has any great influence in England let alone Oz. Its debatable. Follow the belt road initiative. Then have a look at the draconian mea…[Read more]

        • I’m talking about a Victoria, Melbourne here really as they have stopped the belt road initiative there and what we’re seeing is CCP pushback.

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    A bit of a scare today. I took Shiloh to the vet to check a lump, and also a lesion. Lesion seems to be nothing to worry about, and got antibiotics for her. But the vet wanted to pull the lump, but after further consultation with the doctor, we agreed to monitor her rather than risk a surgery. Anyway, home here watching her carefully, so there may…[Read more]

    • You are both in my thoughts and prayers

    • Thank you for letting us know so we can be there for you both in our prayers. Not to worry … take care.

    • Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way, Dr. Farrell.

    • Shiloh we need u strong to take care of Dr. Farrell! Get well sweet thing.

    • Prayers for beautiful Shiloh’s successful recovery and for strengthening the resolve and healing gifts of our dearly beloved Joseph. Amen.

    • Joseph .. Prayers for you both .. Mans best friend ..Be well little Shiloh .. Be well ..

    • Big hugs Joseph and cuddles to Shiloh. It is common for dogs to get benign lumps, my dad’s dog has them and he’s 18 years old and still bossing everyone about with vigour, let’s hope it’s benign.

    • Rheba replied 6 years ago

      Our older dog had a bunch on his leg that he kept biting off – about the size of a dime and red. The vet thought it was cancer; so did we. When the biopsy came back it was just a bunch that forms when there has been a injury. No cancer. No problem. We could have just left it alone. Prayers, hugs and positive thoughts.

  • Freefall posted an update 6 years, 1 month ago

    Even horses sense there is something amiss with the 6 coloured rainbow .. Some interesting comments ..
    Link ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjK0tET7y2U

    • This comes from a mammal that is essentially limited to a two-color (blue-green), or dichromatic, world. They see nuances that we do not detect and of all the domestic hooved animals, they are the most sensitive – maybe from years of dealing with humans? Or from having only one stomach and very delicate legs? (Very susceptible flight animals).…[Read more]

  • Load More