FiatLux

  • Scarmoge posted a new activity comment 5 years, 12 months ago

    … never assume anything is private in any way, shape, form, or fashion. See the final scenes of the all but forgotten film “The President’s Analyst”. This film is enjoyable in so many ways … and talk about your predictive programming. https://youtu.be/s2NNZdigSXg

  • DanaThomas posted a new activity comment 5 years, 12 months ago

    I use duck, but we are all tracked anyway.

  • justawhoaman posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Mr. Globaloney CREATED the crisis to reset everything. There is no virus – it is an even bigger false flag than 911 and they managed to kill even more people – over 9000. They can now pulse EMF technology and make people feel terrible, test them with a fake test and declare them Covid positive and VOILA! No need for a revolution as the people…[Read more]

    • For sure, Mr. Globaloney created it. I think he both created it and thinks it’s his best chance to clamp the world down into technocratic slavery. Fortunately, some people aren’t totally brain-dead and are pushing back against the madness.

  • Margaret W. posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Well said … and BILLanthropist is a misanthropist 😉

  • Bizantura posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    In other words k*ll with impunity!

  • Billy Bob posted an update 6 years ago

    Remember segregation whites only blacks only…”only face mask wearers are allowed….”

  • Katie B posted an update 6 years ago

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBYgLYV-a84

    The Wheels on the Collective Globalist bus are no longer turning and are falling off!

    • Katie, you did your bid on “buckingham palace” so all Gizars have a save a comfy safehouse to run too?

      • Ha ha, shall I? I’ll say I want my taxes back considering Prince Andrew has represented us abysmally. We’ll make it Giza island! We’ll put a sphinx on the roof with Shiloh’s face and a Giza flag too and some horwitzers (pointed at Westminster)

        • P.s. some high octane speculation: The Queen’s gone (always indicated by an arrival of a Comet) and they are cosying up Prince William to be next monarch which is why they are forcing Prince Harry to be King of Woke because the British public don’t really like William, they did muchly favour Harry as he seemed more normal. Then we have them…[Read more]

        • Unbelievable Katie, what a twisted mind you have, just like all the other Giza’s…….LOL

        • I’ll “like” this comment once the caliber of the howitzers is specified… lol

    • Does the “clone” speak Classical Greek??

      • Lol, not sure about the clones part but really everything has got so crazy who knows!

  • Billy Bob posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Looking glass self…I am what I am, because of YOU!
    No one wonder satire has pretty much disappeared 😎

  • erik2014 posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    I became aware of counter-tenors 20 years ago but incredibly
    just discovered Jaroussky a month ago!
    His whole body seems to be singing, his eyes and face, his hand gestures, along with his voice.
    I just read a review with him in a Spanish magazine and
    he recounted how he was told when he started his career
    20 years ago that it would only last 2…[Read more]

  • Diogenes of Babylon posted an update 6 years ago

    Victoria’s malignant tumour of a Premier temporarily thwarted from imposing Stalinist dystopia over Australian citizens:

    https://spectator.com.au/2020/10/dan-andrews-indefinite-detention-bill/

  • Winston1984 posted an update 6 years ago

    Thousands of the world’s top scientists are speaking out against lockdowns…The Great Barrington Declaration

    Home

    • You made my day! Thanks for posting. I may not agree with every detail in their declaration, and I might have added something about the health impact of the economic consequences of lockdown. But I’m delighted to see doctors and professors going on the record against lockdown this way.

    • Perhaps the proverbial lightbulb has come on in their brains. If the preposterous statistical model used for the Rona op were extended for use in algos in other areas, say in the technical world, tomorrow no planes would fly, the electrical grid would go down and nobody, including the devotees of scientism, would get their pay.

  • justawhoaman posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    I guess you would do what one of the families I know are doing. Get the kids heavily involved in an activity that does not require computers and get them OUT of the house, out in the NATURAL WORLD (what is left of it). They are homeschooled which is their computer influence but they hurry to get it done to get back outside.

  • Katie B posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Good for you. These people are really sinking to low depths. Indicates desparation.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    30,000 signatures against pseudo-science – despite the doublespeak of “protecting the vulnerable”. this could be a “critical mass moment”.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8810977/Coronavirus-Anti-lockdown-petition-calling-herd-immunity-reaches-30-000-signatures.html

    • As I said in response to Winston1984 posting on the same subject: You made my day! Thanks for posting.

  • Margaret W. posted an update 6 years ago

    Dark Journalist w/ Catherine Austin Fitts, part 2: The Fight For the Future – Transhumanist Depopulation & Space Surveillance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwmIMNrri70

    • Having just listened to this while in the midst of reading the Farrell/De Hart Transhumanism book, saying I’m a bit disturbed would be an understatement.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    The good news, pushback in Italy. To date almost 700,000 signatures in an online petition addressed to the President, Prime Minister and MPs against the proposal to extend the “state of emergency” for the non-existent “pandemic”. The “emergency” – – itself of dubious legality – besides justifying a sort of rule by decree, also streamlines certain…[Read more]

  • Diogenes of Babylon posted an update 6 years ago

    International Lawsuits Being Prepared Against The Corona PlanScamDemic

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr04gHbP5MQ

    • Paradoxically, the alledgedly “undiscipled” Italians are looking to be more “sheeple-like” than the Germans.

    • Deutsche bank reputable in yesteryears? I almost toppled over when I heard that.

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    If a camera were being held, it would exhibit more motion than is being seen, especially if the floor itself is moving, as appears to be the case. But then, just today, Trump “leaves the hospital” for a drive… classic data obfuscation if you ask me, especially given Nasty Piglosi’s response about the doctors “being honest”…

  • Katie B posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Imagine the irony of being lectured by somebody who has never worked a day in his life to the very people who fund his over privileged life style. Although I do wonder if this is all theatre – the Hegelian dialectic. Good Prince verses bad Prince. All the articles point to Prince William being even tempered and keeping out of politics (when we…[Read more]

  • Load More