Freefall

  • justawhoaman posted an update 6 years ago

    As Dr. Farrell has pointed out, this is one smart vyruss! Smile!

  • WalkingDead posted an update 6 years ago

  • Bizantura posted an update 6 years ago

    Importance of salt.

    • I hit like as I looked on my counter to see pink Himalyan salt… I had already heard Clive de Carle say that the iodized table salt was essentially poison… so now I need to start over in my kitchen and pantry!

    • Very interesting view of British exploitation of India.

    • Ocean replied 6 years ago

      Just what I needed, excellent timing for me to come across this thank you!

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    Nora the cat is back again, in this video playing a piano duet. Strange as it may seem, it sounds to me like Nora is actually trying to play a third voice harmony in the duet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypJDXayM5FM

    • Cats are special, and this one seems ‘specially special!

      • Dog person myself but always end up with cats not wanted and thrown my way or just come along and stay. Have two at the moment but the funny thing is I am scared of cats always have been for some reason and boy don’t they know it the rascals. I am very well trained by them!

        • I’m very much a dog person, too. In fact, I’m allergic to cats. I admire them from a safe distance. Cats are highly discerning; so, if they make their way to you, it’s a compliment!

        • Nothing to be afraid of…;)…we have dogs and cats…the cats always show up one way or another so we seem to have 2 or 3 on deck at one time. Our latest, a Ferel Cat that came and stayed from the forest…one of the most unusual cats we have ever known. Something is very different about the forest cats…senses and intelligence are highly…[Read more]

    • that cat plays better than me 🙂

    • She’s Meowzart :), bless!

  • Seashore posted an update 6 years ago

    [Trans.] Schiarhimandrite Seraphim (Bit Haribi) and the Monastery Choir of 13 Assyrian Fathers “Psalm 50”

    • Hauntingly beautiful .. Thankyou for sharing .. Cheers

    • Gabe replied 6 years ago

      Thankyou I found that video almost 6 months ago. I was not sure what it was because I did not understand the language.

  • WalkingDead posted an update 6 years ago

    There literally may be more Trump supporters protesting Biden events than Biden attendees at his events.

  • WalkingDead posted an update 6 years ago

    • Legal challenges are starting to work

      • Hopefully, Bozo is in on the verge of a nasty nervous breakdown. Even die hard life conservative voters are calling for blood.

        • LOL

        • what happened to him? I’m a CT and inclined to think they “got” to him when he was ill and entrained his brain….agree or disabuse me of my notions….?

          • To me he seemed changed after the illness, whatever it was, which I bet they gave him, using Covid as a cover. I’m guessing payback for trying to do herd immunity instead of lockdown, and a reminder who’s boss. All of which probably got to him.

          • Can’t decide. He was either mk ultred into believing he’s reincarnation of Churchill and we really are in a war time situation or he’s a Trojan horse. I think if we look at his trajectory he said all of the right words regarding Brexit after two years’ of May trying to sell the country down the river so people were screaming for a leader to get…[Read more]

    • Well said Mr. Bean! As much if not more true now than then …

  • Winston1984 posted an update 6 years ago

    Manly P. Hall… This is one of those lectures I listen to periodically…reminds myself to stay grounded when getting caught up in reading the vile and murky things that we do here at Giza University…enjoy!

    • Ronin replied 6 years ago

      I’ve been consuming many of his lectures as well. I’ve not seen this one yet, thank you for posting.

    • “One of the ways to take the blackness out of magick is to take the selfishness out of it.” I’ve listened to this lecture many times, one of the greats, MPH.

    • Yeah his presentations are very good, BUT he definately struggles with the creation of man and Sumer, he’s lost on this one, maybe not enough info for him at the time.

  • The Serial Crooner posted an update 6 years ago

    Hello Dr. Farrell and a happy 2020 to all the members.
    Greetings from Gatineau Quebec!
    I so look forward to continuing the journey we are all on, together.
    We will talk soon.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    The “Foundation” summary series in several parts.

  • Bizantura posted an update 6 years ago

    This is nothing but a summary of what most of us are sick of hearing.
    So, for the few who haven’t, this is a good one and covers all the basics in one go.

  • AntiTechnocrat posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Heartwrenching. I can’t take it anymore. Everything is hideous. It’s probably 5G or something else in the electromagnetic warfare toolkit.

    • Am currently completing a road trip from south Texas eastern edge of New Mexico up through Colorado and back…the number of 5G towers encountered compared to same trip last year is too many to keep count. Everywhere I seemed to look one was spotted in the distance. Found two within 1000 feet of each other in Pinedale Wyoming. One was…[Read more]

      • Where are the photos???

        • Photos are On my personal cell phone.

          • I lived in Arizona and Nevada 10
            years ago and I saw a lot of
            towers disguised as palm trees. There was no 5G back then.
            I would like to see your 5G towers
            so why cants you share them???

  • dogsbreth posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    You have to understand the mindset of the police in Australia to understand why they act like that. They are at 10 on the dial because they know they are at grave risk of this whole thing boiling over, they need to “save lives”, so they are intimidating people with full force as often as they can to “send the message”. They think they are doing…[Read more]

  • Diogenes of Babylon posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Prayers for beautiful Shiloh’s successful recovery and for strengthening the resolve and healing gifts of our dearly beloved Joseph. Amen.

  • Voxi Pop posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Shiloh we need u strong to take care of Dr. Farrell! Get well sweet thing.

  • ML light posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way, Dr. Farrell.

  • Margaret W. posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Thank you for letting us know so we can be there for you both in our prayers. Not to worry … take care.

  • dogsbreth posted an update 6 years ago


    Little bit of transmutation of elements for everyone

  • Load More