Gayllis Ward

  • Gayllis Ward posted a new activity comment 5 years, 6 months ago


    Beautiful. Thank you.

    • Gayllis Ward posted a new activity comment 5 years, 6 months ago


      Totally agree. DeSantis comes out strong against vaccine passports. And then this happens. Coincidence?? I don’t think so. This is warfare.

      • Gayllis Ward posted a new activity comment 5 years, 6 months ago


        This is an excellent article. It lays out a careful well-articulated case. Worth taking the time to read

        • Gayllis Ward posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

          Absolutely right

        • Gayllis Ward posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

          And now Stephen, the campaign manager

        • Gayllis Ward posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

          Agreed. He is a prisoner.

        • Gayllis Ward posted an update 6 years ago

          Trump being taken to Walter Reed. Now the deep state has total control. I’m reminded of the fate of James Forrestal.

          • Did you notice the look in his eyes when he was masked and looking into the camera….he looked like he had been captured and under duress…this is not good.

            • Agreed. He is a prisoner.

            • I don’t think so. I think Trump is surprising the coup Generals with a move they didn’t expect, getting his physical presence out of reach of people that would try to kidnap him under the guise of arrest or assassinate him. Its also a way to get his family in safe houses as well as close staff. This is Trump’s move, not theirs.

              • I go back to the interview with Hannity. Listen to his words conjunction to Hicks.”We love our military, it’s hard to stay away from them” If that’s not a tell of somekind of military involvement than I don’t know what is.

          • Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show, suggests possible COG with these factors in mind:
            Impending war with China is a distinct possibility. There are many ancillary factors that could serve to support this notion.
            The unleashing of what I have previously called the TET Offensive of terrorism.
            Impending war with both Russia and China.
            Incoming…[Read more]

            • Mike Lee, head of RNC, the list is beginning to grow. Are they all going in the bunker?

            • Unfortunately Dave Hodges had to be crossed off my list of sources. He is misreporting about New Zealand badly and when I wrote to him to let him know it was not “as bad as Australia or worse” like he kept hysterically hyping up, (and many others no doubt wrote) he dismissed this information as “trolls” and he must therefore be right. He is…[Read more]

          • My money’s on coup or psyop.

          • Fake news, sympathy for the devil

        • Gayllis Ward posted a new activity comment 6 years, 4 months ago

          Excellent interview. Thank you for posting. It made me buy some of his books!!

        • Gayllis Ward posted a new activity comment 6 years, 5 months ago

          You are obviously not in sync with this website. You come across as some cheap hack paid by the DNC. I would suggest that you peddle your low wattage commentary somewhere else. Begone!

        • Gayllis Ward became a registered member 7 years, 8 months ago