Kenny

  • DanaThomas posted a new activity comment 8 years, 12 months ago

    The other articles by that author are on the “fringe” side, I suppose we’ll have to wait for a new episode to hear about the massive changes…

  • Cara posted a new activity comment 8 years, 12 months ago

    “Antarctica is undergoing massive changes right now, and figuring out why a gaping hole could suddenly open up will be key to understanding larger systems at play.”
    I notice they don’t mention what the other changes are.

    • The other articles by that author are on the “fringe” side, I suppose we’ll have to wait for a new episode to hear about the massive changes…

    • “Antarctica is undergoing massive changes right now, and figuring out why a gaping hole could suddenly open up will be key to understanding larger systems at play.”
      I notice they don’t mention what the other changes are.

      • The other articles by that author are on the “fringe” side, I suppose we’ll have to wait for a new episode to hear about the massive changes…

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 9 years ago

    Hey folks I finally managed to get part one of the Russia webinar posted in the members’ area.

  • Connedincalifornia posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Gov moonbeam is pushing hard for a speed train from SF to LA. Tech is already obsolete, ca has debt and major unfunded liabilities.. they just raised the gas tax again, this time 12%.. And have you heard? We are a sanctuary state. Ta Da..! Aren’t we wonderful?

  • Bluenose posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    From The Simpsons, a slick salesman.

    • Gov moonbeam is pushing hard for a speed train from SF to LA. Tech is already obsolete, ca has debt and major unfunded liabilities.. they just raised the gas tax again, this time 12%.. And have you heard? We are a sanctuary state. Ta Da..! Aren’t we wonderful?

  • Freefall posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    No surprises here Kenny .. TYPICAL government procedure .. helping themselves ..
    As we say .. here in Australia .. “pigs with their snouts in the trough” ..
    Kenny .. may God bless .. protect .. sustain and restore all the folk of Puerto Rico ..
    Thank you for keeping us informed ..

  • Kahlypso posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    phew.. luckily for GDS, I just ‘deleted’ the 3 and a half pages of insults(yep I managed at least 600 words of éloquent musings..) I had for America and their Jone’s Act.. Luckily for Puerto Rico, it only took it’s total destruction, unknown loss of life and weeks of human suffering for a piece of legislation to be cancelled because it was…[Read more]

  • Margaret W. posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Every challenge is an opportunity! Bravo people of Puerto Rico!

    • That sounds a lot like order coming from chaos… just saying.
      If these things are directed using technologies like high alti tude aersols, etc. etc..

  • Cara posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    The NYT seems to have an agenda on not covering Peurto Rico: https://twitter.com/timothysw/status/913576146243063808

  • Cara posted an update 9 years ago

    This is significant and I am sure we will see “someone” throwing some toys as a result.
    German ex-chancellor Schroeder approved as Rosneft board chairman
    http://tass.com/economy/967577

  • Cara posted an update 9 years ago

    The US technology industry focus may be shifting towards hardware…. example: Apple. This is interesting because much of the media noise is about the user interface and software driven world, when behind the curtain the money is going to hardware.
    https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Apple-A-semiconductor-superpower-in-the-making

    • Hey Cara.. hardware in IT is going yo disappear. All computers are going to become virtual machines in the cloud. Users will have ftont end clients and access ppints. All the data and processing power will be elsewhere.. accessef by “clients”..mark my words.

      • Cara replied 9 years ago

        Well, perhaps user hardware will become more “locked down” but the cloud on the backend with all its data as well as the network for delivery of the content to the user will still need hardware and lots of it

        • delivery network will ‘eventually’ by quantique and the hardware infra will be unnessary 🙂 but thbats not for this decade

  • Margaret W. posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Thank you Kenny, we get a sense of the power of nature and the frightening ordeal the people of Puerto Rico suffered through. The unfortunate ones lost everything. And response and assistance from government has been shameful. I hope help and recovery come soon for the people and communities. Glad to know you are OK.

    • Kenny replied 9 years ago

      Thank you Margaret for your good wishes and prayers. I am trying to gather information to share with the Giza Community. Events are happening here that are related to DR. TILLER WORK. Things are happening through conscious intentions of people. Specially with the pilots and people on the ground. There are amazing things happening.

    • Kenny replied 9 years ago

      I think that after this disaster things are going to change politically. Not only we are citizens but family with American folks in the states. My home is practically a hotel for my friends and family in Utah. They travel here during the winters. And they are all a bunch of Republicans and they vote. They literally drilled their Congress people.…[Read more]

  • Kahlypso posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    News report from the Daily Beast.. (ok left leaning and biasied towards the Clintons, but their factual reporting remains pretty consistent ….) http://www.thedailybeast.com/us-army-takes-over-massive-mission-to-save-puerto-rico
    Ive been seeing some reports that PR is being abandonned by Trump , who considers it colonial property..
    But that’s…[Read more]

    • Kenny replied 9 years ago

      We are upset because we got Marines, Army and National Guard stationed in PR. They didn’t move the equipment soon enough to rescue people. The National Guard did move and did rescues with the Governor.

      This is very bad for President Trump. I got family in Utah. Irish American huge family and lots of friends they started calling their Congress…[Read more]

  • BlueWren posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Gosh Kenny, I feel for you and your people. I hope that woman gets ditched immediately! And I sincerely wish you the very best. Who knows you might be one of my 5th cousins out there! I recently had my DNA and mtDNA sequenced and I have a lot of distant relatives in Puerto Rico 🙂 Just watch the children – I don’t trust the US government and…[Read more]

    • ” I recently had my DNA and mtDNA sequenced” wow.. you didnt see phrases like that 10 years ago… Don’t trust any NGO’s ESPECIALLY with your children. Do NOT let your children anywhere near those sick.. Stay safe Kenny.

  • Cara posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    American Red Cross Asks ARRL’s (The American Radio Relay League = Amateur Radio association) Assistance with Puerto Rico Relief Effort
    http://www.arrl.org/news/american-red-cross-asks-arrl-s-assistance-with-puerto-rico-relief-effort

    • Kenny replied 9 years ago

      FEMA is recruting also. But they are asking for a Resume which I have on my computer but no electricity to access. And I am a fully MSW llicense Social Worker

  • DownunderET posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    I hate to say it, but I get the feeling that the money required to re-build is NOT THERE. This is ironic that the Pentagon gets billions and yet the people of Porto Rico can’t get help.

  • Freefall posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Count me in Kenny ..
    I have said for AGES .. when I am FORCED to go iphone .. I’m out ..
    Back to landline .. NO more mobile and I wont miss it one damn bit ..

  • Margaret W. posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    I was worried when I saw it was coming right over you and thanks be that you and I hope everyone came out the other side OK.

  • Load More