Bizantura

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Prophecies of Orthodox Saint Kosmas Aetolos suggest momentous developments with respect to Constantinople and the fate of Turkey.
    https://www.imdleo.gr/diaf/files/english/St_Kosmas/St.%20Kosmas_pro.html

  • KeleOfElysium posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead” pretty much sums up the objective of this operation. Your soul is on the line. God, it’s 10 am here, too early for doom and gloom.

  • DanaThomas posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Translation: “permanent money-making measure”.

    • You bet! Plus permanent tracking, and an ever-present risk of being forcibly quarantined. What could go wrong?

      • How about this?
        TPTB want humanity to revolt and another world war to ensue. That way, we k i ll off a bunch of ourselves, making fewer people that THEY have to eliminate. In addition, why not make the herd members k i ll themselves off so they can have the onerous task of disposing of the bodies, leaving the rulers with a far smaller mess to…[Read more]

        • If humanity revolted (why hasn’t it already happened?!), a world war would not necessarily be the result.
          As for saving them the hassle of killing so many of us, I think they actually enjoy killing and regularly engage in mass human sacrifice rituals. They also eat human flesh; so doing the killing for them and disposing of the bodies would…[Read more]

        • I’ve wondered about the war thing myself. In the past, wars were about financial crashes and resource grabs. It’s possible the decline of the petrodollar, if not managed properly, could lead to some form of hot war.

          But I get the feeling TPTB are trying to use more sophisticated methods these days to make a profit while culling population and…[Read more]

  • Foglamp posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    It’s not madness. It’s more serious than that: it’s a tactic being carefully and deliberately deployed in the war against humanity.

  • Start with a false premise-(A Pathogen that hasn’t been isolated or verified via Koch’s postulate),- continue to Lie,( by using a PCR test that’s completely unsuitable for purpose 80-91% false positive),-extort to profit your private enterprise, hold- whatever percentage you’ve fooled hostage with unlawful mandates, fines and lockdowns until you…[Read more]

    • Don’t forget one of the biggies: making testing / track-and-trace / forced quarantine / immunity passports a permanent part of our lives, forever.

    • I think Mark Taiwan was corrected with the saying, “It is much easier to boondoggle someone than convince them they have been boondoggled.”

  • Katie B posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Ah thanks for the synopsis. Haven’t they heard of prion disease or maybe that’s the point

  • FiatLux posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    It’s also significant because it’s happening right before the presidential election, since it’s likely the next president will get to appoint the person who replaces her. Since justices (judges) are appointed to the Supreme Court for life and the Court’s decisions can change U.S. law, it’s a pretty big deal. Bottom line: This will be politicized…[Read more]

    • That is, assuming the current president and legislature don’t manage to get a replacement appointed and confirmed before election day… That, too, is likely to be a politicized firestorm.

      • In my crystal ball I see oligarch hysteria suddenly switched from rioters “the virus” and even “the climate” to the Supreme Court issue.

  • Winston1984 posted an update 6 years ago

    Yep it’s that time for a lighter side look at Thrice Great Hermetica and GMO’s with Mike Flanchered interview w/ Dr. Farrell…enjoy!

    • I have always loved listening to Dr. Farrell laugh with Mike Flanchered. I don’t even have to play this, it makes me grin just thinking about it!

    • I have a permanent tab for it 😊

    • Gabe replied 6 years ago

      That’s so funny. I never would have guessed that an interview like that would be online.

  • WalkingDead posted an update 6 years ago

    They are really pushing this implantable microchip technology. Frankly, I don’t trust any of it. You can bet it’s not being pushed for the reasons stated.

    A DARPA-Funded Implantable Biochip to Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets by 2021

    • Does it detect “Biden syndrome”?

      • Laura replied 6 years ago

        I would like Biden to be asked his opinion about the adjuvants in vaccines, and then he can be asked if he thinks China should provide the US software to manage the biochip emanations.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Bix Weir on the real amount of gold.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    The “Foundation” summary series in several parts.

  • Seashore posted an update 6 years ago

    via Solari First Hand Farm Raid Stories John Moody, Whole Life Buying

    “…they made it abundantly clear…that you have ‘zero choice’ where you get your food…”

  • Margaret W. posted an update 6 years ago

    Finally, some hard truths coming out of Australia: COVID-19 The Great Hoax in History as Evidence Surfaces https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/covid-19-the-great-hoax-in-history-as-evidence-surfaces/

    • Way to go M, lets all get back to normal, well I have been back to normal for months.

    • I would normally dismiss Alan Jones as a right wing Murdoch stooge, but on this one he may well nave got it right.

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    NOTICE: Folks I apologize, but some personal-administrative issues have come up; I was not notified my drivers’ license had expired, so I am going to have to renew it on FRIDAY, and I have NO idea how long that will take, so I am going to have to reschedule it, possibly for October, so watch the schedule page.
    ALSO: The THREE PAGE RULE is IN…[Read more]

    • Good Luck

    • Glad to hear about the 3 page rule. I prefer well thought out questions directed to you Joseph. I ‘tune in’ to get the benefit of your perspective so well informed as it is.

  • justawhoaman posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Virus in the population blahblahblah. Worked for Pfizer, chaching, blahblahblah. So sick of these people legitimizing anything virus.

    • The Covid project destroyed many careers but talking heads seemed to have made out okay, no matter their area of expertise.

  • DanaThomas posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    Just think what might be lurking down in Antarctica.

    • These nocturnal creatures can live for a century, withstand super cold temperatures, hold their breath for as long as an hour, and see light out of a third ‘parietal eye’ on their heads.

    • Same article in UK but re UK politicians too – I have to wonder if the leak is from Russian intel (I’m not complaining about it).

  • Joseph P. Farrell posted an update 6 years ago

    OK folks, there’s ANOTHER new dialogue in the members’ area with Mr. Tino von Struckman, regarding the Nazi Bell. This is a FIRST for our dialogues, because Mr. Von Struckman shares with us his pictures and videos from his recent visit to the site of the Nazi Bell, plus some juicy tidbits of information that add more data, and questions, to the…[Read more]

    • An absolute MUCH WATCH for those who have read Dr. Farrell’s books (I guess that pretty much includes most people here). WOWSER!

    • Ken replied 6 years ago

      The was really cool, I enjoyed that. If I had the money I’d love to crawl around all over that place.

  • Load More