Underdog

    • another twist in this twisted affair

      • I have many problems with this and specifically, McInerney. When I think of a list of current and former Generals who champion the agenda of the Military Industrial Complex, his name is certainly on it. He pushed for the invasion of Iraq, peddled the lies of WMD’s, rallied for regime change in Iran and NK, has served on on multiple defense…

        [Read more]

    • Underdog posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

      Hmmm, I’ll bet their assessment goes beyond “damaged.”

    • Underdog posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

      Amazing you watched the whole thing. I’m not near sophisticated enough to hang with the likes of Jane and company for more than 10 minutes….impressive they tied in “climate change” so quickly.

    • Underdog posted a new activity comment 6 years, 1 month ago

      Like I said, woke humanism at its finest.

    • Underdog posted an update 6 years, 1 month ago

      Jane Fonda interviews Mary Trump in a Greenpeace “Fire Drill Friday” series…a real caricature of woke humanism among Lexus Liberals and Karens. The interview begins around six minutes in to the video. They call President Trump “damaged” and then immediately co-acknowledge climate change damage. Interesting….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw3Z2cpOrFQ

      • Anything with the name Jane Fonda in it absolutely makes me sick. I surely didn’t approve of the Vietnam War either as many of my friends were stuck over there but to go over there and support the people who were killing my friends, even today, makes me so angry that I can hardly see straight. It makes me upset that she has even been allowed to…[Read more]

        • Like I said, woke humanism at its finest.

        • Only out of curiosity did I force myself to watch the whole interview, more like a group therapy session for Trump haters … it was pitiful and their political ignorance dangerous.

          • Amazing you watched the whole thing. I’m not near sophisticated enough to hang with the likes of Jane and company for more than 10 minutes….impressive they tied in “climate change” so quickly.

        • Even sicker is, as I recall, it was later revealed she was interviewed by the Clowns In America for what she saw.