Activity

  • Paolo posted an update 9 years ago

    If you want to get a laugh at Western Civilization losing its mind, and enjoy some ‘Russian’ music, click the link below. Somehow, during an internet search of the era just before the Russian Revolution, I ended up with this video, in a place where Youtube gets a bit ‘strange’.

    • Paolo .. LMAO .. Even tho I was well into my twenties when the world was subjected to THIS .. I just CAN’T bring myself to watch it .. It’s too painful .. it’s too weird .. It’s too .. it’s too ?? !! ??
      No wonder most of us are nutz ..

    • Cara replied 9 years ago

      My goodness! Had a really odd thought while watching this: “these guys look like some of the movies representations of aliens”. I wonder if that was in purpose?

      • Good grief…. btw send me your email… I found an old WW2 or pre-war Italian newsreel I think you might be interested in.

    • Baz replied 9 years ago

      I wonder if Dr. Farrell’s new “monster” book will include some ruminations about Bony M ? I mean, they sang about war, revolution, religion, biblical prophecy and organized crime…could be that there’s a whole new tranche of conspiratology to be examined groovin’ to a disco beat ?

    • LOL