@susanrowley
Active 6 years ago-
Susan Rowley posted a new activity comment 6 years ago
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how I was directed to a Legit and real Illuminati member who has transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member…[Read more]
-
Susan Rowley posted an update 6 years ago
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how I was directed to a Legit and real Illuminati member who has transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member…[Read more]
-
Susan Rowley became a registered member 6 years ago
Do you get a library card with the membership? I heard there is a serious wait for those things.
grand master lol