-
Cognitive Dissonance posted a new activity comment 7 years, 2 months ago
Yes, sent a ticket to Daniel hope to join in soon. Thanks for info.
-
Cognitive Dissonance posted an update 7 years, 2 months ago
I still cannot connect to members area is there a site problem?
-
Cognitive Dissonance posted a new activity comment 7 years, 2 months ago
Yes cannot log into chat room.
-
Cognitive Dissonance posted a new activity comment 7 years, 2 months ago
I cannot log in to the chat either.
-
Cognitive Dissonance‘s profile was updated 7 years, 11 months ago
-
cognitive dissonance‘s profile was updated 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Shoudagh and
Curt are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Cognitive Dissonance became a registered member 10 years, 5 months ago
Cognitive Dissonance
Viewing 1 - 0 of 0 items
Ok on this side!
Ok on my end too.
I was just able to get in. Have you sent a problem ticket to webmaster Daniel?
Yes, sent a ticket to Daniel hope to join in soon. Thanks for info.