Baz

  • wonderer posted an update 9 years ago

    My truther anthem:

  • wonderer posted an update 9 years ago

    I’m digging around a little here and you all seem such an interesting and intelligent bunch, I plan to subscribe as soon as modest means allow. In the meantime, I’ll be using the forum. I’d be grateful if anyone could let me know in the unlikely event any discussion concerning my topic (initiation) arises and I will sub for a month if I’m able.…[Read more]

  • Central Scrutinizer posted an update 9 years ago

    Been checking out this AI business. As I understand , the holy grail of AI is a general AI or AGI (artificial general intelligence) , kinda like our intelligence. So we are building a digital brain now and Im sure there are people here with some interesting viewpoints andor links on the subject. Does it spell the possible end of the world as we…[Read more]

    • Im leaning the same way , the more I think about this the less of a good idea it seems to be. The research paradigm it is based on might very possibly be lacking and plain wrong on some key issues like intelligence and conciousness wich both are things we dont yet fully understand. Human R&D is sadly unstoppable so eventually I suppose this is…[Read more]

      • well for some reason my reply disappeared… maybe the AI decided to delete it? Im on my phone and cant be bothered to retype it, but basically I said I thought AI is a good candidate for the Antichrist as a unloving, thinking machine. Thats what CS is replying to.

  • Cara posted an update 9 years ago

    I had never heard of Numbers Stations… anyone here know about them?

    The Eerie Phenomenon of Numbers Stations, in Photos

  • Callista posted an update 9 years ago

    Finally! my copy of ‘Hess and the Penguins” arrived 2 days ago – I am one third through the labyrinth, carefully carrying a large ball of thread…

  • Kahlypso posted an update 9 years ago

    DARN IT!!!! Just lost another 3 hours writing a post and lost it due to closing the window by mistake.. I’m sulking now!!
    Arrg.. the one time I forget to put everything in Notepad BEFORE posting.. I am so peeved off now..
    Right – Im throwing in the towel and going home to find a bottle of rhum..
    All I’m going to say is.. Ancient civilisations…[Read more]

    • Baz replied 9 years ago

      You’re doing it all wrong, mate. If I may invoke the “Antipodean Turn”, you START with the rum, then write some like a morphogenetic demon for 3 hours, then forget to save and thus can approach the light of real understanding…

      • Im just not Ozzie enough to drink a whole bottle of rhum BEFORE going to work 🙂 I was being inspired by the opening chapters of Monster Genes and Hoomans by the good Doc.. universal measuring systems..antiquity.. lost civilisations.. glug glug glug..

    • Best advice I had early on was ‘save’ ‘save’ ‘save’ ‘save’ ‘save’ ‘save’ . . . . .

  • Kahlypso posted an update 9 years ago

    The Milennium Falcon under the Baltics makes a come back.. http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/854702/Baltic-Sea-Anomaly-UFO-aliens-metals-nature-CANNOT-produce

    I’m not sure what the noise is about.. Limonite is just hydrated rust.. and Goethite is a version of Limonite..
    However.. it is interesting that electrical equipement turns off near the…[Read more]

  • Cara posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Nanotechnology Construction + Helix Coil Antenna (DNA shape) + Actual DNA components (Adenine, Cytosine, Guanine, Thymine). What could go wrong? Sigh

  • Cara posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    I remember him mentioning this book in one of his vidchats. Maybe this is the one you mean: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/865516.The_Cosmic_Serpent

  • Margaret W. posted an update 9 years ago

    The latest from Forum Borealis: a new “Hunting Bormann” episode with investigative journalist DeMello about her research on the Spider, ODESSA, Op JB, and more . . . “Operation James Bond & the Man from ODESSA”

    • This is one hell of an interview ..
      Thanks Margaret for posting & thanks Forum Borealis for another “ripping yarn” ..

    • Cara replied 9 years ago

      It’s a fabulous one. Thanks @forumborealis.

    • Great interview, better download a copy, some yewtube people probably just can’t wait to take it down despite the non-infringement header t itles…

    • Superb!! I really enjoyed this one.

  • Callista posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Divine! Definitely göttlich! Thank you Baz

  • Callista posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Don’t overdo it Dahling! I recommend the occasional fugue (C.P.E. of course) to counteract the Jaroussky or you will be awake all night! Update: Yes its 1:37am for me so I thought it would be later for you (can’t reply on your last, website must have run out of paper)

    • Baz replied 9 years ago

      You must have read my mind…was just going to post in the Forum with some CPE btw it’s 03.03hrs here so I am awake all night

  • Callista posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    WOW what a treat! An aria from the movie “Farinelli”, but now with Jaroussky’s voice.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8HuTVSB4Yw

  • Central Scrutinizer posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    That sounds like a trojan horse if ever there was one. Full immunity to operate outside Finnish law and Im guessing NATO granted themselves the authority to do so. In Norway we just tore down the firewall between the police and the military and a couple of days ago there was a collective stop and frisk search done by the police in Oslo. They shut…[Read more]

  • Callista posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Another clip from the movie is here :

    One of the comments below the video says:
    “Although Dionisi provided the speaking voice, Farinelli’s singing voice was provided by the Polish soprano, Ewa Malas-Godlewska and a countertenor, Derek Lee Ragin, who were recorded separately then digitally merged to…[Read more]

  • Margaret W. posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Looks like something that could have come from Fellini . . . I’ll have to listen later 😉

    • Baz replied 9 years ago

      If I remember correctly, the voice for Farinelli’s singing was an overdubbing of 2 female voices in the film soundtrack . I suspect that if they had used a real counter tenor the cries of “transhumanist agenda” would have been made years earlier than this current panic.

      • Another clip from the movie is here :

        One of the comments below the video says:
        “Although Dionisi provided the speaking voice, Farinelli’s singing voice was provided by the Polish soprano, Ewa Malas-Godlewska and a countertenor, Derek Lee Ragin, who were recorded separately then digitally merged to…[Read more]

      • Baz replied 9 years ago

        I’m putting Dr.Farrell’s old vidchats on hold for a while to Jaroussky myself, possibly via Gluck (qv.)

        • Don’t overdo it Dahling! I recommend the occasional fugue (C.P.E. of course) to counteract the Jaroussky or you will be awake all night! Update: Yes its 1:37am for me so I thought it would be later for you (can’t reply on your last, website must have run out of paper)

          • Baz replied 9 years ago

            You must have read my mind…was just going to post in the Forum with some CPE btw it’s 03.03hrs here so I am awake all night

  • Callista posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    EXACTLY Dahling!!

  • Callista posted an update 9 years ago

    For a change of pace – I have just ‘discovered’ the castrato Carlo Broschi – enjoy this piece of candy from the film “Farinelli”
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIPQtelKN28

    • Baz replied 9 years ago

      Double swoon !
      I hope you get to listen to Phillipe Jaroussky some time
      there is a recording of Alessandro Moreschi (allegedly the last castrato) on YouTube which is, frankly, quite eerie.

    • Looks like something that could have come from Fellini . . . I’ll have to listen later 😉

      • Baz replied 9 years ago

        If I remember correctly, the voice for Farinelli’s singing was an overdubbing of 2 female voices in the film soundtrack . I suspect that if they had used a real counter tenor the cries of “transhumanist agenda” would have been made years earlier than this current panic.

        • Another clip from the movie is here :

          One of the comments below the video says:
          “Although Dionisi provided the speaking voice, Farinelli’s singing voice was provided by the Polish soprano, Ewa Malas-Godlewska and a countertenor, Derek Lee Ragin, who were recorded separately then digitally merged to…[Read more]

        • Baz replied 9 years ago

          I’m putting Dr.Farrell’s old vidchats on hold for a while to Jaroussky myself, possibly via Gluck (qv.)

          • Don’t overdo it Dahling! I recommend the occasional fugue (C.P.E. of course) to counteract the Jaroussky or you will be awake all night! Update: Yes its 1:37am for me so I thought it would be later for you (can’t reply on your last, website must have run out of paper)

            • Baz replied 9 years ago

              You must have read my mind…was just going to post in the Forum with some CPE btw it’s 03.03hrs here so I am awake all night

  • Cara posted an update 9 years ago

    More hysteria? Or something more? Next we might hear it’s DPRK (North Korea) that has been behind the US Navy incidents. A reason for war jimmied up by the puppeteers?
    http://www.atimes.com/article/report-north-korea-possesses-electronic-emp-bomb-russian-origin/

  • Load More