Baz

  • Central Scrutinizer posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    From the article. “Hundreds of detectives and the MI5 are investigating the attack” , I bet they find its all the work of a lone bomb nut and the proper response is some draconian govt overreach that basically does nothing to prevent terror but is a major pain in the butt for tubetravellers.

  • Central Scrutinizer posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Im getting my first book by Dr. Farrel on monday. The first of many hopefully.

  • Kahlypso posted an update 9 years ago

    Paul has lost his head..

    Hard one to grasp here. I think that my mind has finally snapped..
    Now, I fully agree, Im not a scientist and its more than likely that I havent grasped the physics behind what
    they are proposing with these Brevets…
    However.. My hyper-dimensional GDS BS detector isnt blinking away like crazy.. so it may just be that…[Read more]

  • Freefall posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    I kinda think maybe a LOT of “things” are born down there ..
    The imagination runs riot ..

  • Cara posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    I was thinking the other day about the “magical” consequences of one’s image being all over the Internet and in a lot of different storage places. Part of this story is whether an image of a person has some kind of magical significance, perhaps like a voodoo doll is a representation of a person. Combine image with some DNA (via the various DNA…[Read more]

    • Baz replied 9 years ago

      It’s an analogical process…remember Tertullian Africanus and the doctrine of Traducianism. The Gnostics believed that man was filled, not with God’s breath, but filled with the Image of God via the Mind (Nous)

    • Excellent point, like all person-related information it could be draining or energizing. So-called primitive peoples have always baulked against having their photo taken, seen as having your soul stolen. My H.O.S. is that in general terms you could “charge” those little pictures of yourself “out in the aether” to restore harmonic balance…

  • Kahlypso posted an update 9 years ago

    I’m sure its to help people.. and find survivors.. and not at all to document the ‘result’ of directing hurricanes into civilian zones…

    http://gpsworld.com/eagleview-capturing-hurricane-irma-imagery-to-speed-response/

  • Central Scrutinizer posted an update 9 years ago

    So the new iphone x is equipped with facial recognition software. This enables you to make custom made emojies , whats not to like?

    • Take my thousand Dollahs .. I need face recognition!! http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/574/takemymoney.jpg

      • Chinese laptops sell you this as part of the package. However, besides not activating it I have PHYSICALLY blocked the webcam “eye”

        • My guess is that its part of the biometric mapping of the worlds population , this device will not only scan the owners face but the face of anyone in close proximity. And most likely crossreferenced with data from the web like facebook , google etc. Somewhere down the line “the list” is complete and fed into the new automated policeforce robots…[Read more]

          • What a pity that plastic surgery clinic down in Bariloche has closed. Or maybe it has just moved…

          • @Central Scutinizer The Robots are being made by Boston Dynamics, the face recognition scanning system will soon be installed in ‘police cameras’ to help hunt down those terrorists.. or anyone the govt wants to hunt down and kill.. OR.. it will be installed into billboards and will indeed cross reference facebook accounts internet histories and…[Read more]

    • Baz replied 9 years ago

      I don’t think it has so much to do with boring old facial recognition as much as it has to do with facial transformation, viz, mapping a face so that it can be better incorporated into an avatar (remember those ?) which can then be morphed into some hic et nunc 3D or 4D personality projection; kind of like building the astral body, or uniting the…[Read more]

      • Cara replied 9 years ago

        I was thinking the other day about the “magical” consequences of one’s image being all over the Internet and in a lot of different storage places. Part of this story is whether an image of a person has some kind of magical significance, perhaps like a voodoo doll is a representation of a person. Combine image with some DNA (via the various DNA…[Read more]

        • Baz replied 9 years ago

          It’s an analogical process…remember Tertullian Africanus and the doctrine of Traducianism. The Gnostics believed that man was filled, not with God’s breath, but filled with the Image of God via the Mind (Nous)

        • Excellent point, like all person-related information it could be draining or energizing. So-called primitive peoples have always baulked against having their photo taken, seen as having your soul stolen. My H.O.S. is that in general terms you could “charge” those little pictures of yourself “out in the aether” to restore harmonic balance…

    • Check out a movie called “I Origins” (2014)
      Trailer link .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amFKzf4Lr5M
      Should you get to watch the movie .. when it ends and they are scrolling thru the cast and crew … keep watching .. The REAL kicker is right .. right .. at the end ..
      It puts a whole NEW slant on what this biometric agenda may actually be ..

  • Central Scrutinizer posted an update 9 years ago

    Have you guys read this story about diplomatic flights containing weapons and arms?
    https://trud.bg/350-diplomatic-flights-carry-weapons-for-terrorists/
    The journalist was apparently fired and interrogated by Bulgarian security forces and if my memory serves me correct Trump decided to scrap the CIA program to fund “moderate rebel groups. Saw an…[Read more]

  • Cara posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    And both could be true… :-). Show off and love the music!

  • Kahlypso posted an update 9 years ago

    Ok.. Imagine.. that evil aliens have taken over the world..and need to catalogue their new ressource..
    Say hello to forced DNA swabbing.. hehe.. sorry I was just thinking about the forced DNA swabbing going on last year in US..

  • Cara posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Thank you @bazgage, listening now

    • Baz replied 9 years ago

      sometimes I think that I’m just showing off, but I truly love and am moved by this music so much

      • Cara replied 9 years ago

        And both could be true… :-). Show off and love the music!

  • Central Scrutinizer posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Thank you good sir. Looking forward to it , big fan of Dr. Farrel and this seems to be a good place to hook up with freethinking people who arent afraid of the truth. Not sure how active I will be though.

    • Baz replied 9 years ago

      Dr. Farrell’s commentary and analysis are superior.

    • Welcome to the best community on the planet ..

      • Thank you , glad to be here. Stumbled upon Dr. Farrel on youtube and I must say Im very intrigued by the narrative he ties together and his razor sharp mind. I have ordered “Cosmic wars” as my first book by him should be here in a few days. Looking forward to that and hanging out here.

        • Oh !! .. wait until you attend the vid chats .. Holy Moses .. prepare to have your jaw on the floor .. MIND BLOWING stuff .. And I mean that LITERALLY .. Enjoy !!

  • Speaking of classical music . . . A New A.I. Can Write Music as Well as a Human Composer. “Classical music” composed by Aiva (Artificial Intelligence Virtual Artist) is said to be indistinguishable from human composed music. (sample soundtracks) https://futurism.com/a-new-ai-can-write-music-as-well-as-a-human-composer/

    • This is just too sad. When we can pass off machine written music as something to listen to we have lost a great deal.

    • I don’t believe it will be of much significance, however, when AI learns to write film soundtracks then it’s time to worry because they are so intensly manipulative and purposefully liminal.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago

    Occult Oddness in USSA. Opening clip of “spell” against the president and discussion by Mr Sheridan.

    • What in the world is this !!! hehe Geezz

    • Misguided is perhaps the best that could be said about these “practices” I think.

    • a well constructed binding spell, nothing to freak out about…

      • Need more contexte.. Whom were they conversing with.. they left too much ambiguity in their request.; Do no wickedness.. So, whatever the ent^ty considers wicked.. or what the Ritual Master considers wicked.. did they burn a photo or a tarot card?? I didnt see.. If they’re doing a binding ritual.. (for people that’s usually for a marriage.. or…[Read more]

        • Baz replied 9 years ago

          at the start of the vid the guy said of the ritualists that they were probably being informed by some other ‘sinister’ powers, then he implied that there would be some cosmic ‘blowback’ on them via some nebulous karmic calculation. Surely if that was the case the karmic retribution would be wrought on the sinister spiritual schemers as well ? I…[Read more]

  • Freefall posted a new activity comment 9 years, 1 month ago

    I would love to Margaret but I’m not to sure how to .. Do you mean .. upload some here or email some out .. ?? .. Any clues ??

  • Freefall posted a new activity comment 9 years, 1 month ago

    Caveat .. BUT .. I DO like the first link .. (Johann Ludwig Kuhnau)..
    Thanks for sharing .. 🙂

  • Freefall posted a new activity comment 9 years, 1 month ago

    Baz .. I got the aggravate and but totally missed the soothing bit .. If I HAD to listen to this .. I would go “absolutely mental” .. LOL .. Sorry !!
    Give me Zelenka anyday …

  • So far, the simplest, most logical interpretation! No secret codes, simply use of Latin shorthand, or breviographs.
    The mysterious Voynich manuscript has finally been decoded. History researcher says that it’s a mostly plagiarized guide to women’s health https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/09/the-mysterious-voynich-manuscript-has-finally-been-decoded/

  • Cara posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago

    This is a longish read about the CIA / NSA technology sponsorship / development – social media – Psyops complex. Some detailed investigative reporting. Propagated ideas about anti-establishment activity and players are inverted and it turns out they play for the covert agency world. I recommend it.
    https://thebaffler.com/salvos/the-crypto-keepers-levine

  • Load More