Ken

  • I believe in preaching to the converted; for I have generally found that the converted do not understand their own religion. – G.K. Chesterton

  • Poem by physicist JC Maxwell in honour of mathematician A Cayley:
    “Oh WRETCHED race of men, to space confined!
    What honour can ye pay to him, whose mind
    To that which lies beyond hath penetrated?
    The symbols he hath formed shall sound his praise,
    And lead him on through unimagined ways
    To conquests new, in worlds not yet…[Read more]

  • DownunderET posted a new activity comment 5 years, 11 months ago

    Gee if all those US troops leave then that nasty Russia can invade Germany….WTF

  • justawhoaman posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    I guess you would do what one of the families I know are doing. Get the kids heavily involved in an activity that does not require computers and get them OUT of the house, out in the NATURAL WORLD (what is left of it). They are homeschooled which is their computer influence but they hurry to get it done to get back outside.

  • Voxi Pop posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    This piece on how Eddie VH changed guitar music and his techniques is really good.

  • Wlfgang posted an update 6 years ago

    All, per my earlier post on Eddie Van Halen, here are some recent solos from Eddie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbsYc3UNdZ4…won’t hurt your ears too bad I promise…shows some skill.

  • Wlfgang posted an update 6 years ago

    Hi all, sad news today that Eddie Van Halen passed away. I am attaching this fantastic interview from 3 Years ago where he tells the story of how his family immigrated here from Holland…Dad was a musician, Eddie and His brother Alex were classically trained in Piano (Eddie by Ear and Site as he could not read music – they initially struggled…[Read more]

  • Katie B posted an update 6 years ago

    More Shakespheare and my jaw hit the flaw when the author had connected the mystery to Triangular Lodge – which I did in my last vidchat question. I can’t believe this! I’m definitely on to something. For anyone interested in this strange building the above video does have some good footage of it. I…[Read more]

    • this sounds interesting

    • Ronin replied 6 years ago

      Please keep us updated, this is extremely interesting.

    • A great commentary on the “Monas”.

    • Wow ,,that was interesting.

    • TSC replied 6 years ago

      Thanks Katie fo this invitation to a fascinating rabbit hole. A great escape from the Scamdemics, Global resets, Presidential elections and other garbage that could otherwise steal my attention 😀

      • Isn’t a welcome respite! He’s superb, really great stuff. I’ve ordered his book too. When I sat down to watch it, bearing in mind the title and the video is put out by a university, I thought let’s see what this pretentious twaddle is going to be all about. Boy, was I wrong!

        • TSC replied 6 years ago

          I will now watch ALL the videos on this channel. I had not paid too much attention to the “Oxford claim, but boy is it credible! Great stuff! Thanks again.

          • Yes, it’s mind bending isn’t it. The guy is clearly a genius. There’s so many threads as well one could pull at and go off and do research of their own. I even get the impression that Mr Waugh’s research is but a tip of an iceberg representing an underground tradition that goes back to the depths of even before Atlantis, dare I say it!

  • DanaThomas posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    TWT is getting more fussy than one of Agatha Christie’s maiden aunts, the “flag” must have come from Big Pharma:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313449844413992961

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    The good news, pushback in Italy. To date almost 700,000 signatures in an online petition addressed to the President, Prime Minister and MPs against the proposal to extend the “state of emergency” for the non-existent “pandemic”. The “emergency” – – itself of dubious legality – besides justifying a sort of rule by decree, also streamlines certain…[Read more]

    • Makes sense to me. Writing on paper the points to remember on an upcoming exam was my way of studying.

      • It is actually a hand-eye coordination “thing”. I used to teach drawing and exercises like drawing something from a picture upside down (you use your brain to do the transfer) utilizes the right side of your brain while the left is essentially the hand interpreter that usually does this skill. This is why Dr. Farrell, who uses both hands and…[Read more]

        • They are called note books for a reason. Taking notes reenforces retaining new information. Used to be standard in school…now the students aren’t even taught to write? Oi 😎

        • Interesting.

        • When I first heard some schools were no longer teaching kids to write by hand, I was really stunned. Do we need any more proof schools are trying to dumb kids down to the level of uncreative, unthinking automatons?

    • Yes, very interesting. I passed that along to Dr Farrell a couple of days ago hoping he might comment. I fully agree. There was a report a few years ago about Silicon Valley geeks who deliberately chose to send their kids to schools, such as Waldorf, that prohibited high tech and digital devices.
      *And … Congratulations, Dr. Scarmoge! We missed…[Read more]

      • … glad you also saw and forwarded this piece. Brilliant minds think alike. 🙂

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    The Caucasus mess and England’s centuries-old Russophobia

    • Nice find. Only 5 mins. in, and I like it already. I have a little familiarity with Russian language, history, and literature, and I’ve always been struck by the Anglo-Saxon world’s view of Russians as somewhat less than civilized and something not quite European. The caricature being Russia as a horde of “Asiatic barbarians.” Despite, you know,…[Read more]

      • No one in England thinks like that about Russians at all. We dislike the French and the Spanish and that’s it. Everything else is just theatre put on by our politicians that no one takes any notice of. No one even thinks about Russians in England.

        • I believe you, Katie. At least, I didn’t hear people talking about Russians when I lived in England. I’m more referring to the attitude of the elites in Anglo-Saxon countries, not the vast majority of the people.

          • Fair enough. There is reason for UK elites to want to denigrate t the Russians – they are constantly in our airspace and waters illegally. We are constantly escorting them off – that’s a fact. I note also in RT they are constantly trying to smear the British as being racist jingoists. So it’s all tit for tat. Unfortunately, Russian media does…[Read more]

        • For the record, I’m also not trying to suggest Russia is a country or a government full of blameless saints… I don’t believe that about any country.

    • I like Dr Marcus Papadopoulos. I have seen him on RT a few times. He is politically way to left for my tastes but it is nice to see their exist some with working braincells.
      Nice find of an interview.

    • Great synopsis on Russia.
      Good question and tell tell sign, “Why is access to diverse opinions a no go zone “. The likely answer is to control the narrative and protect special interests and Power and meal tickets. Doesn’t take many brain cells to figure that out.

    • I did cover this today but know nothing about it! thank you!

  • Diogenes of Babylon posted an update 6 years ago

    International Lawsuits Being Prepared Against The Corona PlanScamDemic

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr04gHbP5MQ

    • Paradoxically, the alledgedly “undiscipled” Italians are looking to be more “sheeple-like” than the Germans.

    • Deutsche bank reputable in yesteryears? I almost toppled over when I heard that.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 6 years ago

    Geoengineering in Amazonia too?

  • justawhoaman posted an update 6 years ago

    As Dr. Farrell has pointed out, this is one smart vyruss! Smile!

  • justawhoaman posted an update 6 years ago

    For those who are still confused about Covid and the fact that virus does not cause disease, here is another discussion with Dr. Cowan who is the physician who I heard first bring up the change in germ theory. Enjoy. It was so controversial that he retired soon after the first video.

    • Patrick Bet-David is a shrewd investor but the simple “virus does not cause disease” went over his head as it was simply too foreign for him to accept. It is like physicians I have approached who glare back at me. Maybe he needs to speak with Dr. Kaufman again who has clear and simple diagrams. I am sorry that he didn’t get it. He is the kind…[Read more]

  • Winston1984 posted an update 6 years ago

    This is how you deal with these jokers…beat them over the head with their own dang laws…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80VB53-zsxA&feature=youtu.be&mc_cid=556e3ee1ee&mc_eid=f4eb902e3b

    • Yep. Another glorious example, under “Jamming the Gulag,” here:

      How To Bring Down the System

      Excerpt:

      In his book, To Build a Castle, Vladimir Bukovsky provides one of the finest descriptions of institution-jamming ever recorded. . . .

      Bukovsky spent well over a decade in the Soviet gulag…[Read more]

  • Margaret W. posted an update 6 years ago

    International lawyer group to sue governments for damages due to coronavirus lockdowns and use of faulty PCR tests. Attorney Fullmich spoke at the Berlin rally following Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Dr. Reiner Fullmich Starting Litigation on Validity of PCR Test [delete +] https://www.bit+chute.com/video/KJ7BpPbaRc37/

  • FiatLux posted a new activity comment 6 years ago

    “I don’t understand why one’s conscience would not guide them to quietly not bring it into the light.”
    ^ That assumes the scientists involved have a healthy, functioning conscience. Modern civilization seems to be producing fewer and fewer people with that kind of conscience. I think it has something to do with materialism and lack of belief in…[Read more]

    • Agreed…it hurts my soul that as a species we seem to be regressing as technology advances. Very sad indeed.

  • Load More