Cara

  • Margaret W. posted an update 9 years ago

    Bilderberg Documents Leaked! – Iraq War Plan Exposed! . . . detailing a number of Bilderberg conferences dating to the β€˜50s. Dan D i c ks of Press For Truth shows how the group is steering society in the direction they choose . . . [15:59] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4lQwyw0AFQ

  • Margaret W. posted an update 9 years ago

    CAFitts on Forum Borealis: Former Fed Commissioner for HUD under Bush Sr spills the beans about global financial fraud, mortgage scams, the Black Budget. In part 1 she shares her personal journey from Wall St to the Bush regime. [1:36:15] This is the Black Economy (Part I of 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkLwrHy59BQ

  • Margaret W. posted an update 9 years ago

    Most excellent interview with F. William Engdahl re his new book re NGOs, Soros, Russia, China, Silk Road, deep state and more . . . [46:31] β€˜Gold, China and The Deep State’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHmpjaBksOI

  • DanaThomas posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    RT has adverts on the London Underground: “Missed your train? Lost a vote? Blame us! RT – question more”

  • BlueWren posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Interesting. Well, if it’s part of the medium, and the medium bends to intention, then it makes sense that plasma would react in a similar way. I know it’s simplistic, and I’m certainly not a scientist, but like to look for patterns.

  • DanaThomas posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    It seems in fact that the movie is about “beneficial” weather control gone wrong…

  • ERROR 418 posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Lol – same here Cara !
    I had some really juicy tidbits I was going to drop yesterday, but the AI said I used a bad word. The only bad word I could see I used was ‘Google’ – LMFAO !
    (I was not complimentary to them at all – wink)

    • Cara replied 9 years ago

      Same here, I tried changing all sorts of words, splitting them up with spaces between letters… couldn’t figure which word was the “offending” one. Grrr!

  • BlueWren posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    I agree with you 100%. I think that’s why TV was originally called the glass teat, as mostly, it enables a constant feed of drivel, inane, and stupidity resulting in reckless or ‘wrong’ thinking. It’s a perfect way to dull the soul, or frighten it.

  • BlueWren posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    I like your post and wonder if energy itself is actually *intelligent*, and whether it is good or evil depends on the first intention that initiated its direction.

    • Cara replied 9 years ago

      Yes, good point. I remember reading about a plasma physicist who gave up working with plasmas because he came to feel that they were somehow “alive”. I wish I could remember his name!

      • Interesting. Well, if it’s part of the medium, and the medium bends to intention, then it makes sense that plasma would react in a similar way. I know it’s simplistic, and I’m certainly not a scientist, but like to look for patterns.

  • Margaret W. posted an update 9 years ago

    Re Puerto Rican debt, Trump reverses and says it will not be forgiven … and look who one of the largest (and until now secret) holders of that debt is … Israel donor, billionaire Seth Klarman whose hedge fund owns nearly a billion dollars of P.R. debt. As the article concludes, unfortunately P.R. is the unwitting victim of a hedge fund scam.…[Read more]

    • Cara replied 9 years ago

      I tried to comment, it would not let me. Whoever is driving this ai moderation algorithm is quite determined to prevent normal English text being shared.

      • Lol – same here Cara !
        I had some really juicy tidbits I was going to drop yesterday, but the AI said I used a bad word. The only bad word I could see I used was ‘Google’ – LMFAO !
        (I was not complimentary to them at all – wink)

        • Cara replied 9 years ago

          Same here, I tried changing all sorts of words, splitting them up with spaces between letters… couldn’t figure which word was the “offending” one. Grrr!

  • BlueWren posted an update 9 years ago

    I wonder if poltergeists are AIs without technology. Look at this footage. If it’s authentic, does it not appear that each event in the footage is the result of a burst or an explosion of energy? Would it not be possible that an AI is attempting each time to ‘connect’ with a terminal, but with no success? thus the end result being an…[Read more]

    • Cara replied 9 years ago

      Are AIs different to non physical enti ties / beings? Very interesting question! Both could be viewed as having been “created” or “instantiated” in some kind of informational/non-physical realm. And they seem to have limited or closely contained/directed “purposes” (well we hope they do). Maybe the “boot up” sequence (ritual?) along with the…[Read more]

      • I like your post and wonder if energy itself is actually *intelligent*, and whether it is good or evil depends on the first intention that initiated its direction.

        • Cara replied 9 years ago

          Yes, good point. I remember reading about a plasma physicist who gave up working with plasmas because he came to feel that they were somehow “alive”. I wish I could remember his name!

          • Interesting. Well, if it’s part of the medium, and the medium bends to intention, then it makes sense that plasma would react in a similar way. I know it’s simplistic, and I’m certainly not a scientist, but like to look for patterns.

    • Baz replied 9 years ago

      A random (misfiring) telluric current ? Or perhaps not so random; a “mind-frack” designed to be purposefully caught on CCTV and then broadcast to one and all ? It seems a bit dumb for an AI to do, why not hack the camera directly ?

      • Good point Baz but some CCTVS footages of this type of phenomena do blur and cut out.

  • DanaThomas posted an update 9 years ago

    Whatever you might thinlk about Icke and others, they had been saying this – in public – for decades, they have been belatedly revendicated by this official statement
    http://news.sky.com/story/sir-edward-heath-would-have-been-questioned-over-child-sex-abuse-claims-say-police-11067641

  • DanaThomas posted an update 9 years ago

    Conspiracy? New weather control meme movie
    http://www.geostorm.movie/

    • Yup. As always the message is the movie. Pity the majority of people don’t see the pattern.

    • Cara replied 9 years ago

      I wonder if the insertion of Hollywood and media into our “phenomenological” feedback loop, through which we experience the world, is the cause (or one of the causes) of apathy and powerlessness in people? In Hollywood’s (and the media’s) twisting and shifting of the interpretation of the phenomena we experience so that it no longer truly…[Read more]

      • I agree with you 100%. I think that’s why TV was originally called the glass teat, as mostly, it enables a constant feed of drivel, inane, and stupidity resulting in reckless or ‘wrong’ thinking. It’s a perfect way to dull the soul, or frighten it.

      • It seems in fact that the movie is about “beneficial” weather control gone wrong…

  • Freefall posted an update 9 years ago

    Jay Dyer on Red Ice regarding the ritual in Vegas .. Oct 3rd ..
    Link .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_oI_wfksVA

  • Camille posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    I don’t do facebook πŸ™‚ Thanks for the info

  • June posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    On fb he said so.

  • BlueWren posted an update 9 years ago

    Hi there – is there a VidChat this week? It’s not in the Schedule ….

  • Yiannis Katospiti posted an update 9 years ago

    @carad

    Hi friend Cara! I like your posts , reading preferences and comments thanks.

  • Load More