Kahlypso

  • Kenny posted an update 9 years ago

    This has been the most terrifying night of my life. It seems the worst part is over. My backyard roof is gone.
    Once thing to take notice, hurricane Maria went from a category 2 to a category 5 hurricane in less than four hours. THIS IS UNHEARD OF !!!!

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/20/americas/hurricane-maria-caribbean-islands/index.html

    • Glad to hear you’re OK Kenny – Its either.. Natural and we are ALL fubar’ed and it won’t stop until we go hide in caves for about 400-700 years whilst the planet sorts itself out and we ‘forget’ what we were… (starvation and cannabalism for 9-10 generations ought to take care of worrying about history) OR its man-made.. and in which case, we…[Read more]

    • I was worried when I saw it was coming right over you and thanks be that you and I hope everyone came out the other side OK.

    • Sorry to hear Kenny but glad you’re safe!

  • DanaThomas posted an update 9 years ago

    Global smarming, Dutch weather channel deletes record cool temperatures.

    • Cara replied 9 years ago

      We truly have entered the era of Ministry of Truth. At least in 1984 they bothered to replace the “wrong” information!

  • Pellevoisin posted an update 9 years ago

    Recalling a Professor Liu from an university in Louisiana, a geologist. In the late 1990’s he was taking deep core samples around the US Gulf Coast. From 2001: http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/24/science/experts-unearth-a-stormy-past.html?mcubz=1

    • Useful knowledge for insurance companies too…

    • Studies reported by federal meteorologists last week showed a relationship between the frequency and targets of severe Atlantic hurricanes and the shifts that occur every few decades in the temperature of the ocean’s waters.

      They concluded that the Atlantic had recently settled into its warmer state. As a result, they say, strong hurricanes will…[Read more]

  • Baz posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    You’re doing it all wrong, mate. If I may invoke the “Antipodean Turn”, you START with the rum, then write some like a morphogenetic demon for 3 hours, then forget to save and thus can approach the light of real understanding…

    • Im just not Ozzie enough to drink a whole bottle of rhum BEFORE going to work πŸ™‚ I was being inspired by the opening chapters of Monster Genes and Hoomans by the good Doc.. universal measuring systems..antiquity.. lost civilisations.. glug glug glug..

    • nope.. Lucky for us, you’re there πŸ™‚
      Wow.. WW1.. I honestly didnt know that underwater had been a theatre in WW1.. I stopped with Mustard Gas and the Somme..

      • Me neither – can’t wait to hear more (from reliable alt media people).

        • My wife talked about this story last night.. she said that almost all of the submarines in the squadron.. (is it called that??) were found sunk.. they’re maybe missing half of the squadron.. rest havent been found yet, but it sounds like they all sank.. sunk.. soonk.. Maybe this is why we didnt hear about the underwater theatre in WW1.. they…[Read more]

  • Kahlypso posted an update 9 years ago

    Ohhh. look what The Frankfort school for social engin… Sorry Goethe University and the University of Toronto..(??) are up to.. since they managed to get the tablets back from that bookstore guy… http://www.aclweb.org/anthology/W17-2202 πŸ™‚

    http://www.aclweb.org/anthology/W17-2202

  • Cara posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Here’s a research paper from the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) that seeks to define the landscape for central bank cryptocurrencies.
    https://www.bis.org/publ/qtrpdf/r_qt1709f.pdf

  • Cara posted an update 9 years ago

    Faced with ships that might be being hacked, US Navy plans to use eminently hackable Microsoft Xbox in their periscope system. At least they’re cheap. They say it’s because it’s easier to train their sailors on it. Life in the Navy = Video game.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/navy-plans-xbox-controllers-periscope-systems-49927980

    • Ender’s Game mixed with the Last Starfighter… But no.. Its not a problem. Video games have been simulating battlefield theatres for years now.. what would you call it?? I can see one of two things happening.. Either.. They’ll get really good at hitting targets.. those kids can over achieve in video games.. (when they’re not russian haxxors and…[Read more]

  • Cara posted an update 9 years ago

    This is interesting, especially considering it is in a mainstream publication.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/ct-perspec-iphone-x-unabomber-technology-20170913-story.html

    • Cara replied 9 years ago

      I used to work in the IT sector where gizmos and gadgets and owning the latest is a status signifier. Now that I am no longer in the sector, I find I increasingly reject these technologies on standard terms. I closed and deleted my social media accounts, only turn on my mobile phone when it is needed for some task, and view my email only every…[Read more]

    • Dont like that 999 price tag… seems a little.. obvious. But then again.. Satanists are not known for their lateral thinking skills..(more Drones with Bigger missiles.. pretty much as far as they go..)

      • I love those words Kahlypso .. “lateral thinking” ..
        Bang on the money …

    • I have a Nokia that’s 16 years old .. I have been GIVEN 3 iphones during these years .. They have all been listed on Ebay within 12 hours .. And when I am FORCED to get an iphone .. that will go on Ebay too and I will return to the old days .. (landline) .. If I’m there .. I’m there .. if I’m not .. keep ringing .. I HATE smart phones ..

  • WalkingDead posted an update 9 years ago

    Covert vectors for depopulation that are being pursued right now

    The depopulation goals from 1969 are in full force in America today. Some of the vectors for covert sterilization and depopulation now include:

    Covert genetic modification of crops to grow RNA interference fragments that nullify male fertility in humans.
    The continued use…[Read more]

  • Baz posted an update 9 years ago

    DNA robots delivering drugs and walking their way into your genome:

    http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2017-09-15/dna-robots-that-walk-and-sort/8903138

    • Cara replied 9 years ago

      Nanotechnology Construction + Helix Coil Antenna (DNA shape) + Actual DNA components (Adenine, Cytosine, Guanine, Thymine). What could go wrong? Sigh

  • DanaThomas posted an update 9 years ago

    The Tower of Basel addresses the derivatives scam of the world financial debt mountain. According to the ZH summary, much of the debt of the rickety “insti tutional investors” seems to be owed to inst itutional investors. Will this set the scene for an over (or if they have their way, covert) debt…[Read more]

  • Can anyone recommend the best or most comprehensive book on the Nuremberg trials? It is not an era of history I know much about and I am interested in forming a clear picture of what happened during these trials.

    • That’s a good question.

    • What happened? The Allies took the ranking Nazi’s and gave them jobs and positions of power in the powerhouses of industry and commerce and they turned the world into a sh**ty cesspit of race hate, sexual perversion and dishonesty, where slavery came back in an industrialised manner and the christian church was turned into a bank…. what did I miss?

  • Margaret W. posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Strange how these events happen after there were ‘drills’ . . . Emergency Simulation: UK holds largest ‘train crash’ drill, 2k people involved . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0MU6bM5Suo

    • C’mon Margaret.. you know how it works, they put the drill on to explain why the Army is deploying in a civilian theatre, and the PTB’s get their bodyguards in place, just in case either ….the Mind Controlled MK Stoogie breaks his programming and decides to tram his controller instead.. OR the delusional idealist finds out just how much they’ve…[Read more]

  • DanaThomas posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    Looks like globalist nonsense (see below) – but maybe there is a Neuschwabenland office somewhere…
    “Become a World Citizen
    – To act in favour of sustainable development through simple, daily acts
    – To defend natural environments under threat, as a global public resource
    – To fight against climate change generated by human activity
    – To support…[Read more]

    • LOL Dana, I havent read them, but it sounds like those goergia guidestone….hang on.. why do they specifically state ‘displaced peoples of the world’?

      • Displaced peoples and Antarctica, an unusual association. In these cases it is hard to distinguish between real signals perhaps by foundations, and complete claptrap… Anyway I have not applied for this “passport”

      • H.O.S.: could be some sort of recruiting mechanism???

  • Kahlypso posted an update 9 years ago

    Paul has lost his head..

    Hard one to grasp here. I think that my mind has finally snapped..
    Now, I fully agree, Im not a scientist and its more than likely that I havent grasped the physics behind what
    they are proposing with these Brevets…
    However.. My hyper-dimensional GDS BS detector isnt blinking away like crazy.. so it may just be that…[Read more]

  • DanaThomas posted an update 9 years ago

    TIDBIT: DO ANTARCTICA PASSPORTS EXIST?
    I was just making an booking with a well-known UK “low cost” airline. For identification they request the country of issue of the passport, and nationality. In the nationality list my eyes fell on the word “Antarctica”. But it is not present under the country of issue list. Could this mean that there will…[Read more]

    • I kinda think maybe a LOT of “things” are born down there ..
      The imagination runs riot ..

    • Hey Dana.. what?? You didnt know this already? πŸ™‚ xxx http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/you-can-get-antarctic-passport-180957936/
      I would have linked to the actual website where you can get one.. but there is a DNS problem with my firewall.. so I’d rather not send GDS’ers to an unrated website.. evenif that does mean sending them to the…[Read more]

      • Oh I missed that and will check it!

        • Looks like globalist nonsense (see below) – but maybe there is a Neuschwabenland office somewhere…
          “Become a World Citizen
          – To act in favour of sustainable development through simple, daily acts
          – To defend natural environments under threat, as a global public resource
          – To fight against climate change generated by human activity
          – To support…[Read more]

          • LOL Dana, I havent read them, but it sounds like those goergia guidestone….hang on.. why do they specifically state ‘displaced peoples of the world’?

            • Displaced peoples and Antarctica, an unusual association. In these cases it is hard to distinguish between real signals perhaps by foundations, and complete claptrap… Anyway I have not applied for this “passport”

            • H.O.S.: could be some sort of recruiting mechanism???

  • Central Scrutinizer posted a new activity comment 9 years ago

    China demonstrated a ground to satelite capability in 2006 when they shot down one of their own satelites. The great thing about a war in space is that it would shut down any hope of spacetravel as it will be impossible to travel through the debris field surrounding the earth. Billions of pieces of metal travelling at thousands of miles pr hour…[Read more]

    • That’s A problem CS. But, there already ARE billions of pieces of metal and plastic flying round in Orbit..now.. there are tales that the Black Knight keeps on cleaning up what it can, as it can.. or you may think.. maybe we should just build our spaceship launch pad in the Antarctica and we won’t be bothered by all that junk

  • Central Scrutinizer posted an update 9 years ago

    So the new iphone x is equipped with facial recognition software. This enables you to make custom made emojies , whats not to like?

    • Take my thousand Dollahs .. I need face recognition!! http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/574/takemymoney.jpg

      • Chinese laptops sell you this as part of the package. However, besides not activating it I have PHYSICALLY blocked the webcam “eye”

        • My guess is that its part of the biometric mapping of the worlds population , this device will not only scan the owners face but the face of anyone in close proximity. And most likely crossreferenced with data from the web like facebook , google etc. Somewhere down the line “the list” is complete and fed into the new automated policeforce robots…[Read more]

          • What a pity that plastic surgery clinic down in Bariloche has closed. Or maybe it has just moved…

          • @Central Scutinizer The Robots are being made by Boston Dynamics, the face recognition scanning system will soon be installed in ‘police cameras’ to help hunt down those terrorists.. or anyone the govt wants to hunt down and kill.. OR.. it will be installed into billboards and will indeed cross reference facebook accounts internet histories and…[Read more]

    • Baz replied 9 years ago

      I don’t think it has so much to do with boring old facial recognition as much as it has to do with facial transformation, viz, mapping a face so that it can be better incorporated into an avatar (remember those ?) which can then be morphed into some hic et nunc 3D or 4D personality projection; kind of like building the astral body, or uniting the…[Read more]

      • Cara replied 9 years ago

        I was thinking the other day about the “magical” consequences of one’s image being all over the Internet and in a lot of different storage places. Part of this story is whether an image of a person has some kind of magical significance, perhaps like a voodoo doll is a representation of a person. Combine image with some DNA (via the various DNA…[Read more]

        • Baz replied 9 years ago

          It’s an analogical process…remember Tertullian Africanus and the doctrine of Traducianism. The Gnostics believed that man was filled, not with God’s breath, but filled with the Image of God via the Mind (Nous)

        • Excellent point, like all person-related information it could be draining or energizing. So-called primitive peoples have always baulked against having their photo taken, seen as having your soul stolen. My H.O.S. is that in general terms you could “charge” those little pictures of yourself “out in the aether” to restore harmonic balance…

    • Check out a movie called “I Origins” (2014)
      Trailer link .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amFKzf4Lr5M
      Should you get to watch the movie .. when it ends and they are scrolling thru the cast and crew … keep watching .. The REAL kicker is right .. right .. at the end ..
      It puts a whole NEW slant on what this biometric agenda may actually be ..

  • Load More